Feds investigate officer accused of sexual assault

Full story: TwinCities.com

Federal authorities are investigating a former Milwaukee police officer accused of sexually assaulting a woman who called 911.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Judged:

You two get a room already.

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Judged:

I support cops, some are bad, some in any profession are bad. I see no reason to hate all cops just because they might have arrested you two at one time. Get over it, you maybe needed to be arrested to keep you from doing more harm. Jerry and Spin, hang in there, God loves you.

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

What were the trumped up charges she was arrested on? And how long after the assault was it reported?
DUDE ABIDES

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

lol wrote:
In my community a officer resigned because of a sexual assualt and a coupleof other issues. The next town hired him. So he still patrols the same streets. This case will never go nowhere. These type cases are insults to the civilians.
Hey man have ya notice just about all your assanine posts are being deleted, people are turnnin your anarchist arse in so now topix is dustin you off the forum man, keep up your crap and theyíll probably block ypur ip man, youíre such a fool. hahahahaha
DUDE ABIDES

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

lol wrote:
<quoted text>On some weekend some reich wing nut deletes my post. This editor is such a sock arse they think being a puppet is a good thing. When your simple minded and could be replaced with a beagle. When do not have a brain of your own you have to sook arse for a living.
Man i think the word your lookin for is SUCK, peace brother, haha
DUDE ABIDES

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

lol wrote:
<quoted text>On some weekend some reich wing nut deletes my post. This editor is such a sock arse they think being a puppet is a good thing. When your simple minded and could be replaced with a beagle. When do not have a brain of your own you have to sook arse for a living.
Hey Man i donít think calling the editor a suck arse is helping your case any, you must start with the meth early in the mornin man.
DUDE ABIDES

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

The Golf Guy wrote:
You two get a room already.
Youíre a nasty little man mister grinch. smoke some bud man, itís more relaxing than golf.
No spin zone

Stacy, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Judged:

The Golf Guy wrote:
I support cops, some are bad, some in any profession are bad. I see no reason to hate all cops just because they might have arrested you two at one time. Get over it, you maybe needed to be arrested to keep you from doing more harm. Jerry and Spin, hang in there, God loves you.
Two broke dick excuses you and a few others always use. 1st There are a few bad ones, bull crap more than a few every week another one is in the paper. Think about how many are not busted for being an azs like they are. 2nd must of been arrested, bull crap, I have never been arrested no tickets. I have a back ground check done each year for work, I have my Mn carry permit and I still don't trust or like cops around me or my family. Laws don't apply to the dirt bags they do what they want when ever with no accountability. And you know that is the truth!
DA Katz

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

No Spine and LOL, we are watching you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••