Kendall Rapist: Miami-Dade police announced the arrest of Willi...

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Police say a man has been arrested in connection with 8 sexual assaults dating back to the 1990's and that he may eventually be linked to as many as 18 attacks, according to local television reports.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of454
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bet

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Judged:

I bet he doesn't speak a word of English. Any takers???
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

I don't know Bet - he's using the americanized version of his name...Now if that were a gold chain you could be right.
Miamian

Apollo Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

I met this guy. He speaks perfect English and you would never imagine that he could have done this. I met him in a T-ball league w/ his kid.
Its all about the chops

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

I'd recognize that willy-wacker anywhere.
JJJ

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

I agree with Miamian, and he speaks perfect english, Ive know for around 3 years. My son went out with his daughter. You would never imagine a thing like this from him if you new him. He is a loving husban and father, and by the way bet and frank you should stereostype rapist come in different color, shape and nationality. Shame on you.
JJJ

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

Im sorry for the typos but Im rushing through the day. I agree with Miamian. I've know Billy for several years now through our kids and he speaks perfect english, actually he cant hardly speak spanish. If you knew him personally you would find this hard to believe.He is a loving husband and father.By the way Bet and frank you should sterotype rapists come in different colors, shapes and nationalities. Shame on you.
jfh

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

this is for all of these people that are talking mad shit about this guy. only fools like you can make these comments. but for all of you he was my next door neighbor for 3 years and he has 2 daughters, he is a family man and a good guy. i bet if it were to be one of your family members or friends they wouldnt be talking all this shit
someone

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

Okay I KNow His Daughter Were Both Currently In The Same Class You Would Never Expect This From Someone Who Adores His Daughters And Wife And Dog Hes Helpd Us ON Projects And Was Always Nice ..
mee

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

how stupid can you people be???? This man should be executed
i love you hun

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

William was one of the nicest guys i knew;
if you got to know him you wouldnt believe that
this guy did any of it ;his 2 daughters ; his
wife ; and his dogs ; are amazingg peoplee ; i was close with her dad ; i consider him as a 2nd father ; he was always there ; he takes amazing cares for both of his daughters ; he always cared and loved him no less than any dad loved his own kids ; is 2 little girls are the world to him ; he always tried to do everything and anything to make them happy ; and people who keep talking smack about him ; obviously has no lives; because im sure if he was one of your close friends or family member you would be supportingg the family ; and im always going to be there for the family what ever they need ; and people come on ; if you have something to say thats rudeee ; leave the comments to yourself ; theres family ; and close friends who are going through a rough time now ; with all the news ; just find a lifee and dont worry about it . ilovethe Rivera family ;
Kaylin and David

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

[kaylin]-> My daddy was the greatest , if you knew him you wouldn't believe what they're saying now . i love him so much and he'll always be my dad no matter what . i miss him like crazy . & " mee " i highly doubt you'll be saying that if you wer in his shoes . I have a sister and a mom that love him very much and can't wait till he comes home .
[david]-> U people act like u know him.. He was my father in law ( not in reality ] and he was an amazing person..he loved his daughters and wife very much.. He will be missed
<3 his daughter ; and her boyfriend ;
Crime Does Not Pay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Judged:

I really feel bad for this guy's kids. I know this man and he has been a criminal since he was a teenager, spending a year in an juvenile detention center. A person call be wrongfully acuse of rape oncee but at least 4 times? That is very unlikely. DNA does not lie, he however does. I can guarantee you that this man will spend the rest of his life in prison. His victims have been waiting a long time for this. He kids on the other hand are more victims of his criminal behavior. My thoughts and prayers are with his wife and children. I do hope he gets what he deserves.
One eyed Snake

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Judged:

What a loser. How can you be a rapist in Kendall, land of the cheap skans? I hope they play golf in his asshooole for the rest of his life in jail.
ilove you hun

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Judged:

One eyed Snake wrote:
What a loser. How can you be a rapist in Kendall, land of the cheap skans? I hope they play golf in his asshooole for the rest of his life in jail.
your f***ed up ; as you can see his family readss thiss ; and just becausee he did it ; doesnt mean you have to put the family in pain ; when they read this crap ; just off mayun ; im sure if it was your dad ; you would be just likee his 2 daughters ; and wifeee ;
Chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Judged:

Heyy nuny long time no talk .. Dam I heard all about this crap and I can't belive it .. He waz to st8 to do that .. U don't pass by my house no more .. Well much love :) <3
kaylin

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Judged:

Hiiiiii chris :] call me i miss you . & i knoe right i can't believe this -__-
Falcon

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Judged:

Billy or "WAR" as he used to tag himself, has been a thug since his days at WMMS. Fool once carried a knife onto the campus, AP confiscated it and expelled his dumb arse.

Still stealing chains and "lunch money", guess some habits are hard to quit, but raping teen girls, what a piece of work this looser turned out to be.

Ironic, huh? WAR raping all those girls, before... and had two daughters of his own; may the fates be merciful.

He'll likely end up at the Raiford State Prison Farm, with the truly hard core con's.

Done in by his own DNA, what a sap. See ya', in 20 to life.
Crime Does Not Pay

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

Falcon..I remember him from West Miami too and his WAR grafitti. This guy served about a year in state school and has done some pretty ugly things since at least 1985. Here he is in his 40's and thinks it's all good and behind him and he gets busted with his DNA. "The Hole" at Florida State Prison is good place for WAR to spend the rest of his living days reflecting on his crimes and hoping that fate is merciful on his daugthers.
ilove you hun

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

"WAR" as you peoplee call him ; did change ;
you people who think you knew him ; have no
idea; yea just because you went to school with
him and he did shaddy things back than ;
but yet again dont we all ; you people seriously
need a lifee ; you know how stressing and hurtful
all of this is to his family ; and his family doesnt deserve to go through this all ; so just
leave them and him alone ; dont make crap worse for his family ;
iloveyou Kaylin ;
asdfghj

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

ilove you hun wrote:
"WAR" as you peoplee call him ; did change ;
you people who think you knew him ; have no
idea; yea just because you went to school with
him and he did shaddy things back than ;
but yet again dont we all ; you people seriously
need a lifee ; you know how stressing and hurtful
all of this is to his family ; and his family doesnt deserve to go through this all ; so just
leave them and him alone ; dont make crap worse for his family ;
iloveyou Kaylin ;
I agree with you, people do terrible stuff when they're young but people also change for the better

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of454
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••