Loogootee Man Arrested For Confinement, Sexual Assault

Full story: WBIW-AM Bedford
A Loogootee man is facing serious charges after police say he illegally confined a woman in his home, and sexually assaulted her. Full Story
Informed citizen

Montgomery, IN

#1 Apr 7, 2009
Sounds like Mr. Toy has taken after Uncle Danny who was arrested for repeated similar charges several times. I'll bet Mommy and Daddy will have a tough time paying him out of this one, not as easy as a DUI charge, huh?
Other informed citizen

Montgomery, IN

#2 Apr 10, 2009
AGREED!
lady di

Montgomery, IN

#3 Apr 15, 2009
I'm sure LPD and MC prosecutor will sweep this under the carpet since they tend suppport the abusers rather than the victims of these poor girls.
noname

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 19, 2009
i was in the martin county security center with mr toy..i think he didnt do it ..i think the girl woke up from bein drunk and didnt remember she had been there with him most of the night from the story i got

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father, Son Dispute In Shoals Turns Deadly Jun '14 Nicki 1
Martin Trauma helicopter closed (Feb '14) Feb '14 Juan Suarez 1
Shoals, Indiana Man Charged with Arson (Feb '08) May '13 anonymousFrench L... 22
Loogootee German American Bank Sponsoring Pet F... (Dec '12) Dec '12 what is this 1
Loogootee man dies in logging, river accident (Jan '10) Jan '11 Bmw 2
Martin County can begin using VA van (Feb '09) Feb '09 Loogootee 1
2 Shoals men arrested for perjury (Dec '08) Dec '08 i p nightly 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Martin County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••