Tornado Warning Issued In Western Kentucky

Apr 2, 2009 Full story: WLKY

The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning for a portion of western Kentucky as a line of severe storms begins to move through the state.

Full Story
whitney mccowan

Harrison, AR

#1 May 3, 2009
wow im a lucky person i dont have to be issued with tornado warnings all the time like kansas and oklahoma. being in a state like kentucky really makes a difference. im a twelve year old living in laurel county i go to north laurel middle school and i am a straight a or a and b student i have never made a c on my report card before and i dont want to have to imagine what it would be like. i am also an north laurel middle school cheerleader you may have noticed that we just won a national title. cats testing is this week actually tomarrow and i am prepared for whatever question they give me.
A student

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2009
Hey A student.......you spelled tomorrow wrong!:)
Yeshua You Know Who

Berea, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2010
whitney mccowan wrote:
wow im a lucky person i dont have to be issued with tornado warnings all the time like kansas and oklahoma. being in a state like kentucky really makes a difference. im a twelve year old living in laurel county i go to north laurel middle school and i am a straight a or a and b student i have never made a c on my report card before and i dont want to have to imagine what it would be like. i am also an north laurel middle school cheerleader you may have noticed that we just won a national title. cats testing is this week actually tomarrow and i am prepared for whatever question they give me.
Well, bless your heart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug court site coming to Marshall Nov 12 Peaved off 2
Marshall County Music Thread (Apr '13) Nov 9 Musikologist 14
Construction underway on new span to replace Eg... Nov 3 Tea Party 9
sandy miller (Apr '14) Oct '14 Dq gansta 3
What do you think about Marshall County High Sc... (Jan '11) Oct '14 Soc 2
Derek Smith (Apr '11) Oct '14 420TheOneWhoCares 2
Benton Man Charged with Sexual Abuse 1st Degree Oct '14 employee 5

Marshall County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE