18,460 dead Ohioans on 'active' voter lists

There are 18,460 dead voters in Ohio. Outside of Heaven, is that even possible? "No, not in Franklin County," assured Ben Piscitelli, spokesman for the county board of elections. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hamburg

Prescott, AZ

#1 Apr 13, 2011
My bet is the were all registered democrats, and all voted in 2008!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Conservatives Lie

Powell, OH

#2 Apr 13, 2011
Read the last sentence...

The read it again before you post your stupid Faux-Snooze conspiracy theory rant.
Hello

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 13, 2011
Registered, and voting are two different things. If I died today, I would still be on the registered to vote list. Get your facts straight hamburg.
we we

Mount Vernon, OH

#4 Apr 13, 2011
Some of Kasich voters .
Conservatives Lie

Powell, OH

#5 Apr 13, 2011
Hello wrote:
Registered, and voting are two different things. If I died today, I would still be on the registered to vote list. Get your facts straight hamburg.
Trolls don't need fact. They have Faux!
Capital city proponent

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 13, 2011
The number of dead 'active' voters might increase in Franklin County, if the legislature approves concealed carry in public eating establishments and bars. But an increase in dead 'active' voters may be offset after implementation of SB5, passed by Ohio's activist legislature to keep public employees earnings and benefits in line with governments willingness to compensate. In addition, a few hundred less teachers may not be able to afford a night out on the town in Franklin County under John Kasich's proposed budget plan. So this all may be a wash, if the referendum to repeal SB5 makes it to the ballot and is approved by aware active voters .
FED UP

Grove City, OH

#7 Apr 13, 2011
hamburg from Az are you registered in Ohio or Az? Either way you must be releated to kasich.
Angsto

Reynoldsburg, OH

#8 Apr 13, 2011
Great! The Secretary of State needs to get the Department of Homeland Security to do the same with drivers licenses and license plates.
brat

Pickerington, OH

#9 Apr 13, 2011
drop in the hat. not even worth mentioning.
suppose it could become an issue when the living flee the state.
Is Acorn dead

Hilliard, OH

#10 Apr 13, 2011
hamburg wrote:

Plus how many ACORN registered voters are there out on the roles as active??? It is great that Jon Husted (Ohio Sect of State) is cross checking with the Ohio Dept of Health for deceased voters.
When my wife died, I called the BOE to be sure her name was omitted. Otherwise, there are groups who read the obituries and attempt to use that voter's name to vote. All you need is public records to find out the deceased and then match an address.
That is why Ohio needs a photo ID for voting. There are ways to game the system as it currently is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Known and Unknown

Columbus, OH

#11 Apr 13, 2011
hamburg wrote:
As former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld might ponder, "there are things that we know we don't know and things that we know, we know". But no matter which party that the deceased "active" voters belonged to, I would wager that none voted in the election of 2008. Hamburg, why don't you check with the board of elections in Franklin County, so that we can know what we know. That might be a representative enough sample that you might eliminate those things that we know we don't know.
hunter

New Haven, WV

#12 Apr 13, 2011
we all know who they voted for in the last pres. election
CSD

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 13, 2011
The foul odor of Jenny Brunner and ACORN persists. All voted for little Barry back in 2008.
HopeNChange

Wooster, OH

#14 Apr 13, 2011
No doubt these people all cast votes for democrats in the last election!
Trump2012

Reynoldsburg, OH

#15 Apr 13, 2011
Headline should read 18,460 Demorat Party votes.
American Joe

Dublin, OH

#16 Apr 13, 2011
Gee you think most of them are liberals?
Sports in schools

Reynoldsburg, OH

#17 Apr 13, 2011
Thats okay most of the people we have the choice of voting for are dead too !
Grove City Grump

Grove City, OH

#18 Apr 13, 2011
American Joe wrote:
Gee you think most of them are liberals?
No, I think most of them are Conservative zombies and make Election Day look like The Return of the Living Dead.
American Joe

Dublin, OH

#19 Apr 13, 2011
Capital city proponent wrote:
The number of dead 'active' voters might increase in Franklin County, if the legislature approves concealed carry in public eating establishments and bars. But an increase in dead 'active' voters may be offset after implementation of SB5, passed by Ohio's activist legislature to keep public employees earnings and benefits in line with governments willingness to compensate. In addition, a few hundred less teachers may not be able to afford a night out on the town in Franklin County under John Kasich's proposed budget plan. So this all may be a wash, if the referendum to repeal SB5 makes it to the ballot and is approved by aware active voters .
Yea the logic there is astounding? Teachers having a night out on the town is right threre at top of my list!

And that would be the taxpayers willingness to have their property taxes, income taxes, fees, exicise taxes, etc. keep doubling!
Bill Cosby nome de plume

Columbus, OH

#20 Apr 13, 2011
Trump2012 wrote:
Headline should read 18,460 Demorat Party votes.
Trump, there's no way you would win a presidential primary, unless you find more "active" dead voters than this. The voter's in Ohio will tell you: "you're fired" unless you can get Deibold to hack the electronic voting machines.

BTW, your hair stylist does a good job with his tan shoe polish, ala Ronald Reagan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahoning County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MCCTC Fire Cause (Aug '07) Sep 1 Courtney feeZle 8
Man shot by police sentenced to 11 years in prison (Mar '14) Mar '14 They cannot kill ... 1
Super Max prisoner represents himself in court ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Chris 1
Charity president unhappy about Paul Ryan soup ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jennifer 63
Reporting live from the Valley ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Thomas Scutillo 3
Paul Ryan photo op at soup kitchen: 'He did not... (Oct '12) Oct '12 shade 3
Earthquake link not stopping wastewater wells i... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ward 1

Mahoning County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE