Cape Police bust meth lab, children taken from the home

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WINK-TV Fort Myers

CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police Narcotics Detectives take down a suspected meth-lab. Detectives, Forensics Personnel and Hazmat Crews dismantled a meth manufacturing operation at 2122 Jacaranda Parkway West.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
yernogood

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Oh big surprise..imagine that, it was a First home, home. They only sold homes to "THEM"
Skippy

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Good policework. Let's get the rest of the scum out of Cape Coral. This USED to be a nice place to raise a family.
hates north port

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

yernogood wrote:

All this peson wants is angery conflict, noting more.
Why do YOU care? You have NEVER had a single comment that pertained to a topic on this forum. All you have ever done is personally attack one other poster her and that other poster, actually comments on the topics at hand. He or she has more right here than you do. Everyone is entiltled to their opinion whether you agree with it or not. YOU are the one who should be banned. You must be a very lonely, bitter woman.
hates north port

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess Topix just got tired of your abuse of their site yernogood.
You know there are few old sayings that cover this:
"What goes around comes around."
"You reap what you sow."
"Karma's a bitch!!!!!!"
GET OVER YOURSELF YERNOGOOD!!!!!
Honestly, Lady. Why are you so obsessed with him? Did you go to school with him at one point and he dumped you?

It's very abnormal to be so drawn to a total stranger from the internet. You can't even fathom that anyone else can post, other than Yernogood.

Go back and read your posts. Everyone is directed towards him.

Count how many times you've posted to him, specifically complaining about the number of times HE is posting.

You are a very, very disturbed individual.

You seem to have a personal vendetta. If anything were to happen to him, you will be the prime suspect.

Your unstable rants here, cannot be deleted. The police can track you by your ip address.

Honstly Yernogood, I strongly suggest that you file some type of police report against this North Port Person.

You have all of the proof right here that you need to prove that she is stalking you and could very possibly become a real threat.

Mentally ill people can be very dangerous.

Good luck.

I won't be commenting to the North Port person again.
Ron Jon

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

hates north port wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do YOU care? You have NEVER had a single comment that pertained to a topic on this forum. All you have ever done is personally attack one other poster her and that other poster, actually comments on the topics at hand. He or she has more right here than you do. Everyone is entiltled to their opinion whether you agree with it or not. YOU are the one who should be banned. You must be a very lonely, bitter woman.
Guess Topix just got tired of your abuse of their site yernogood.
You know there are few old sayings that cover this:
"What goes around comes around."
"You reap what you sow."
"Karma's a bitch!!!!!!"
GET OVER YOURSELF YERNOGOOD!!!!!
Ron Jon

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

hates north port wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, Lady. Why are you so obsessed with him? Did you go to school with him at one point and he dumped you?
It's very abnormal to be so drawn to a total stranger from the internet. You can't even fathom that anyone else can post, other than Yernogood.
Go back and read your posts. Everyone is directed towards him.
Count how many times you've posted to him, specifically complaining about the number of times HE is posting.
You are a very, very disturbed individual.
You seem to have a personal vendetta. If anything were to happen to him, you will be the prime suspect.
Your unstable rants here, cannot be deleted. The police can track you by your ip address.
Honstly Yernogood, I strongly suggest that you file some type of police report against this North Port Person.
You have all of the proof right here that you need to prove that she is stalking you and could very possibly become a real threat.
Mentally ill people can be very dangerous.
Good luck.
I won't be commenting to the North Port person again.
Topix just got tired of your abuse of their site yernogood.
You know there are few old sayings that cover this:
"What goes around comes around."
"You reap what you sow."
"Karma's a bitch!!!!!!"
GET OVER YOURSELF YERNOGOOD!!!!!
KatieRG

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 13, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

You are such a phuking spammer. You're the reason Topix sucks and no one even bothers checking this site anymore. If your biggest goal in life is to get yernogood kicked off of Topix, then you should really just put a gun to your head and end it. What a pathetic waste of space you are.
I'm out.
Ron Jon

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Apr 13, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KatieRG wrote:
You are such a phuking spammer. You're the reason Topix sucks and no one even bothers checking this site anymore. If your biggest goal in life is to get yernogood kicked off of Topix, then you should really just put a gun to your head and end it. What a pathetic waste of space you are.
I'm out.
Topix just got tired of your abuse of their site yernogood.
You know there are few old sayings that cover this:
"What goes around comes around."
"You reap what you sow."
"Karma's a bitch!!!!!!"
GET OVER YOURSELF YERNOGOOD!!!!!
Sneiderman

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Apr 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>Topix just got tired of your abuse of their site yernogood.
You know there are few old sayings that cover this:
"What goes around comes around."
"You reap what you sow."
"Karma's a bitch!!!!!!"
GET OVER YOURSELF YERNOGOOD!!!!!
You Madame, are an idiot!
Ron Jon

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Apr 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Sneiderman wrote:
<quoted text>
You Madame, are an idiot!
GET OVER YOURSELF YERNOGOOD!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••