Six face charges after meth bust

Jan 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Sentinel-Echo

The odor coming from a meth lab in an East Bernstadt home was so intense Tuesday, Laurel County Sheriff's deputies were forced to retreat outside.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2010
Gregory James Riordan

Walla Walla, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

For the interest and safety of London, Kentucky citizens, their is a man by the name of Gregory James Riordan, age 47, born on Dec.27, 1962. He is a known child molester. He lives at 244 Clark Bottom Road, London, Kentucky. He works for the Blue Grass Army Depot in Richmond, Kentucky. Please citizens, beware and keep your children safe.
who is this guy

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

who is this guy i've looked him and cant find any thing on him
Hmmm

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Fred !
FRED

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Judged:

Hey if the law wants to clean up CHAPEL RD. they need to go to LAURA and Rocky DOANS place, and go on up the RD. to BO Lewis(the coward that will not fight) and LISA LAYMONS trilor who is a crank whore!!! they wont take care of her 3 girls. If they got druged tested they would be OUT!!!!! They are headed for WAR!!!! putting the blame on somebody else!!!! They just better WATCH BEHIND THIER BACKS AND KEEP THOSE DOORS LOCKED!!!!! BOO GOT ONE!! HA!!HA!!HA!!
Clay chic

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

I was locked up with a couple of the girls who were on the seen when this went down, the feds indicted them and they are looking at 20-30 yrs.

Since: Nov 09

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

this is true they have offered Sherry Brown 8 to 10 yrs, as well as Angel Robinson. They were all 6 charged with federal charges. Larry Vaughn, William Hensley and Jeremy Boggd are looking at 20-30 yrs federal time all three have prior conviction, Larry and Jeremy will also face federal parole violations, not know what htey have offered Gilbert. They are lodged in the Pulaski County Detention center.
Clay chic

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

I used to date Wilmos Hensley as a matter of fact I was the one who went to prison with him and Speedy in Illinois about 6 yrs ago, I can't say that I didn't xsee this coming though. If you don't learn anything by being locked up then you will continue to do time,ya know what I mean?
whu make me sick

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

fred u are nothing short of a punk....why would u put people names out there like that your not god..... so you cant judge, confront these people your self unstead of hiding behind a computer, you puke......
FRED

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

i have PUNK!!!
doll face

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

fred who and whats punk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Laurel County Discussions

Search the Laurel County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
what school Jul 22 help me 1
Alleged cartel leader pleads not guilty (Oct '09) Jul 8 A former bunkie 243
Man accused of kicking, spitting on London Police (Feb '09) Jun '14 BIG PAPA 56
Scammers try to get quick cash by posing as fir... Jun '14 jenny 1
Jail goes to video visitation (Jun '13) Jun '14 BSS 36
Drug Arrest in Laurel County (Apr '13) Jun '14 worried neighbor 9
Accused drug trafficker arrested May '14 Concur 2
•••
•••