Sissonville man accused of making meth in his home

Mar 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Daily Mail

Deputies arrested a Sissonville man accused of making meth in his home. Kanawha County sheriff's deputies were dispatched Wednesday to the Pioneer Lane home of David Anthony Walker, 29, to investigate a tip about a possible meth lab, according to a complaint filed in Kanawha Magistrate Court.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
HOPE HE GETS NAILED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

HES BEEN MAKING THIS POISON FOR YEARS----KID IS A WANNA BE GANGSTER AND HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BUSTED YEARS AGO
ualreadyknow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Everyone knows that he is the one u get meth off of if u need it... This has been goin on forever.. The cops r def a little behind
uncle bob

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

what is new with this, Sissonville and Drugs
sickofthenewvill e

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

just moved back to the ville recently. was excited to see all of my old friends and to be in a town where everyone looks out for each other. I was shocked to see everyone walkin around with no teeth and tweekin everywhere. i hate what this place has become. such a great place totally destroyed by these retards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••