Paintsville man found dead in dies after smoking in bed ignites fire

Jan 3, 2012 Full story: Lexington Herald-Leader

Johnson County Coroner J.R. Frisby said Mark Joseph Girard, 59, was found in a bedroom at the back of the house at 1132 State Street, and that was where the fire appeared to have started.

Full Story
What

Williamson, WV

#1 Jan 10, 2012
What happened?
BORN A HILLBILLY DIE ONE

Lubbock, TX

#2 Jan 11, 2012
wELL THEY SAY HE WAS SMOKING IN BED AND SET HIS MATTRESS ON FIRE BUT IN THE STATE OF KY WE HAVE F.S.C. WHICH IS FIRE SAFE CIGARETTE SO GO FIGURE THAT ONE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any clean women out there Dec 10 hammer head 1
Officials: Be aware, be prepared Sep '14 jeremy 1
Oil springs dumb ass fire department (May '14) Aug '14 oh yea 4
$$ for Oil and Gas rights (May '14) May '14 Billy R 2
jason scott the gay guy (Sep '12) Feb '14 BlakeHarpersButthole 4
Weeklong water woes in parts of eastern Ky. (Feb '14) Feb '14 nooo 1
SBDC aids a safe place for kids to have fun in ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 This nice 1
More from around the web