Police: Shooting of 13-year-old Alabama boy was legal

May 6, 2012 Full story: Rome News

Prosecutors have decided that the fatal shooting of a 13-year-old boy who allegedly attempted a robbery in Birmingham was legally justified, according to police.

Full Story
Major

Vienna, VA

#1 May 6, 2012
As an old combat veteran of Viet Nam, I must say that this incident is both good and bad. It is good that the people in the car were not physically harmed, but it is tragic that a 13 year old child died. It is also tragic that the survivors will have to live with their memories of that trauma. Now, the police will have to come up with some answers. Where did the child get the gun? Was this gang related? Perhaps some sort of warped initiation ritual? Our bully boys in blue should be keeping the public advised on what they are doing to pursue this incident. It is not over until we get some answers.
Fkn Funny

Mexico

#2 May 6, 2012
All I can say is nice shooting. Did they let the sharpshooter get some pics with his trophy?
Fkn Funny

Tuxtepec, Mexico

#3 May 7, 2012
Does this mean the shooter had a valid hunting license? Is a nignog big game or small game? Are you required to tag the animal? Is baiting with watermelon legal? Is baiting with gold jewelry legal or does that violate federal rights?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl, 13, abducted, raped, sodomized for 3 days... Aug '14 sick 1
Jefferson County may need about $1.7 million to... Jun '14 BanBS 1
Clay approves memo of understanding with JeffCo... (May '14) May '14 doylesgirl 1
Bessemer woman sentenced to 30 years for rape o... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Justice for all 1
Two snows in two weeks: Birmingham's winter wea... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Shunnarah 1
Leeds gives $500,000 to schools after funds los... (Jan '14) Jan '14 really 1
Badly burned body found inside Adger home Monda... (Dec '13) Dec '13 seth 1

Jefferson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE