McGregor to step down from Blairsville-Saltsburg board

Feb 2, 2012 Full story: PittsburghLive.com 12

Veteran Blairsville-Saltsburg school director Dan McGregor announced at a special Wednesday board meeting that he intends to resign from the school board effective in March.

Full Story
congratulations

Export, PA

#1 Feb 4, 2012
Mr. McGregor was the only person on that school board with a brain, and I would love to thank him for everything he has did for Saltsburg, and his time well spent. Thank you very much and please wish us luck with our school board, now that you're gone.
Elvis

Apollo, PA

#2 Feb 4, 2012
Thank you, thank you very much.
JUDGE

Apollo, PA

#3 Feb 5, 2012
Good for him, He dont even live here. He lives in Greensburg with his girlfriend. Thats not a secret. Poor wife Bonnie I heard had to be taken to the hospital the day before newyears, cause Big Dan was nowhere to be found.....! He was in greensburg with his sweetie pie. Get out Dan, Good ridens!
gone

Apollo, PA

#4 Feb 5, 2012
congratulations wrote:
Mr. McGregor was the only person on that school board with a brain, and I would love to thank him for everything he has did for Saltsburg, and his time well spent. Thank you very much and please wish us luck with our school board, now that you're gone.
even Monkeys have a brain- glad to see him gone once and for all-
Chris

Avonmore, PA

#5 Feb 8, 2012
JUDGE wrote:
Good for him, He dont even live here. He lives in Greensburg with his girlfriend. Thats not a secret. Poor wife Bonnie I heard had to be taken to the hospital the day before newyears, cause Big Dan was nowhere to be found.....! He was in greensburg with his sweetie pie. Get out Dan, Good ridens!
No evidence to prove your claims whatsoever.
Seeking

Leechburg, PA

#6 Feb 9, 2012
Personally, I think a few more members should step down. Seems to me like some think it is just a social status thing and really do nothing for the school district.
not impressive

Vandergrift, PA

#7 Feb 10, 2012
Seeking wrote:
Personally, I think a few more members should step down. Seems to me like some think it is just a social status thing and really do nothing for the school district.
Yes, you are correct.
Book Lady

Apollo, PA

#8 Feb 12, 2012
Dan McGregor was one of the finest educators that I ever encountered. No one can take that away from him. The school board will be hard pressed to replace him.

That is a non paid, thankless job. I guess it is true that you have to go 50 miles away from home to be appreciated.

I guess anyone with any sense wouldn't be on topix anyway. What do I expect...and what does that say about me?

I feel like I should take a shower....
the truth

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 28, 2013
All I can say is that Dan is a horrible person. He wants to be a part of certain boards so that he could make his head a little bigger than it already was. As per the comment by Judge..... I can see Dan cheating on his wife. He thinks above he is above everyone else. And in reality he is just a little old man that lived on disability his whole life. I don't know who this guy thinks he is. Some people think he is a good guy but if they would see his true colors they would see him for the horrible person that he is. He definitely has a case of little man syndrome. Give the man a little power and look out. All I can say to you " big dan " is that life is a big wheel and it always comes around. You think you are above everyone else. But let me tell you..... You aren't above god and someday you will have to answer to him. And I really think he wont be very impressed with you
JUDGE NOT

Vandergrift, PA

#10 Jan 28, 2013
the truth wrote:
All I can say is that Dan is a horrible person. He wants to be a part of certain boards so that he could make his head a little bigger than it already was. As per the comment by Judge..... I can see Dan cheating on his wife. He thinks above he is above everyone else. And in reality he is just a little old man that lived on disability his whole life. I don't know who this guy thinks he is. Some people think he is a good guy but if they would see his true colors they would see him for the horrible person that he is. He definitely has a case of little man syndrome. Give the man a little power and look out. All I can say to you " big dan " is that life is a big wheel and it always comes around. You think you are above everyone else. But let me tell you..... You aren't above god and someday you will have to answer to him. And I really think he wont be very impressed with you
DO YOU THINK GOD IS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH YOU?
Chris

Apollo, PA

#11 Jan 29, 2013
There you go spreading lies and deceptions about a man. What Dan does on his time IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS. You have no evidence of any wrongdoing Dan allegedly did.
Name none

Vandergrift, PA

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Its no secret that Dan doesn't live with is wife in Saltsburg anymore. So what? The world doesn't revolve around Dan. Get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiski School asks for higher annual tower site ... (Feb '12) Aug '14 Cow 68
Woman accused of having sex with horse, dog and... (May '10) Apr '14 good foor her 20
PA House Speaker Sam Smith to step down after c... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Libitarian 5
Rape, assault charges against Saltsburg shop te... (Dec '13) Feb '14 Stephen King 5
Indiana Co. Church Assault & Robbery Suspect So... (May '12) Nov '13 anon 5
Westmoreland County Fire Department Burns (Oct '09) Sep '13 Aaron 2
Don't County Pleas Courts Crosscheck? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Disgusted 1

Indiana County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE