Hardin Co. couple charged after meth found on 4-wheeler

Apr 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Beaumont Enterprise

Hardin Co. couple charged after meth found on 4-wheeler Beaumont Enterprise Copyright 2012 Beaumont Enterprise.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2012
HCTYresident

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

So sad for the children involved. Making meth with a 7 and 10 year old present,just makes my blood boil. What kind of an effect could this have caused to these kids? I hope they put the parents away for a very long time and give them the punishment they so justly deserve.
My thanks to Deputy Jake Droddy for his diligence,awareness,and for his service to this county.
I cant change Texas Laws

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

It is sad that children have to live there lives with drug addicts, sellers, and makers of drugs. The State of Texas needs to take away parents rights to children when drugs or involved. GROW UP TEXAS some body has to change the family laws. I do not understand dwi convictions (alcohol is legal) hold stiffer penalties than drug (illegal) charges do. I too would like to thank the one officer who did HIS JOB! U. S. Marshall's you need to check the records at Hardin County Courts....( to many get off scott-free)....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hardin County Discussions

Search the Hardin County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Homicide In Hardin County (Nov '12) Dec '13 Life 8
Silsbee woman charged in $3,000 loss of grad funds (Nov '13) Nov '13 Mill Creek 1
Hardin County Sheriff Rounds Up Drug Traffickers (Feb '08) Oct '13 Fuhcso 26
Jury Acquits Drake of Murdering Stepfather (Oct '07) Jun '13 Willyablome 190
Fatality In Hardin County (Dec '12) Dec '12 Shelby H 3
Texas school bars Bible banners at football games (Sep '12) Nov '12 UR BS 135
Warrant roundup nets 11 arrests in Hardin County (Oct '12) Oct '12 devon parker 1
•••
•••