Ephrata man hit, killed by train

May 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KREM-TV Spokane

An Ephrata man was hit and killed by a train Sunday night. Louie Foxx File Photo The Grant County Sheriff's Department reports 35-year-old Jason Alan Watts was walking westbound on the Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad tracks, about two miles southwest of Ephrata around 9:20 p.m. At the same time, a 74-car 6,900 foot long Burlington Northern ...

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2009
Cheryl Cox

La Center, WA

#1 May 29, 2009
You should say more about the story as far as why didnt he hear the train or something.
was it a suicide?
Norma Barton II

United States

#2 Jun 1, 2009
Sympathy to his family with a heart felt prayer. I did not know him personaly, but he sounded like a delightful person and I am sure he will be missed deeply

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quincy authorities responding to "high risk" si... (Aug '13) Aug '13 martha 1
Drive-By Shooting In Quincy (Apr '11) Jun '13 Harris20 8
June 6: Raid leads to three arrests in Douglas ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 one of the three 1
Authorities searching for wanted felon after sh... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Brat 1
Moses Lake raid turns up 147 grams of weed near... (Apr '12) Apr '12 liljo 1
Man arrested for manufacturing, selling marijua... (Feb '12) Feb '12 nicole wilson 3
Man accused of shooting brother at Moses Lake (Dec '11) Dec '11 Eric McElmurry 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Grant County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••