Mother says teacher who slapped her daughter will not face charges

Mar 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCNC-TV Charlotte

The mother of a Belmont fifth grader told NewsChannel 36 that no charges will be filed against a teacher who allegedly slapped her daughter.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gomer

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hooray for Locke Bell showing a little common sense. This woman is nuts. She and her type are what's wrong in the school system now - why teachers have no authority. I don't know if the teacher slapped the girl or not - but I do know this woman is a drama queen and needs to hush. She's probably already twisted the mind of her daughter.
Mr Belmont

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

kid probably needed a kik in the arse and mommy needed a slap
Mr Belmont

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mr Belmont wrote:
kid probably needed a kik in the arse and mommy needed a slap
Imposter. Get your own ID. Idiot.
Charlotte girl

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 2, 2012
 
Gomer wrote:
Hooray for Locke Bell showing a little common sense. This woman is nuts. She and her type are what's wrong in the school system now - why teachers have no authority. I don't know if the teacher slapped the girl or not - but I do know this woman is a drama queen and needs to hush. She's probably already twisted the mind of her daughter.
I agree.
Mr Belmont

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Both imposters I'm the real deal just ask stan he's with me most nights.
the REAL Mr Belmont

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Listen folks you can say what you want , but i Know! for a fact if someone slapped your kid you would want some kind of charges brought up against the person who did the slapping, if not then you don't love your kids, as you should. Spanking and slapping are 2 different things.
Mr Belmont

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

The real story here is, just how many Mr. Belmonts are they?
Mr Garibaldi

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Check out the mother's facebook page. Enuff said.
Marie

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 5, 2012
 
the REAL Mr Belmont wrote:
Listen folks you can say what you want , but i Know! for a fact if someone slapped your kid you would want some kind of charges brought up against the person who did the slapping, if not then you don't love your kids, as you should. Spanking and slapping are 2 different things.
We don't know what " slap" means here. And, you are incorrect. You don't speak for anyone but yourself. Guess what - everyone doesn't think like you. I think this whole story is sad for the teacher!
Mr Belmont

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the REAL Mr Belmont wrote:
Listen folks you can say what you want , but i Know! for a fact if someone slapped your kid you would want some kind of charges brought up against the person who did the slapping, if not then you don't love your kids, as you should. Spanking and slapping are 2 different things.
You tell em Tommy D
the REAL Mr Belmont

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Slap means slap PERIOD. and you obviously do not have kids, because if you did you wouldn't want anyone slapping them again PERIOD.
Doola Mae

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

the REAL Mr Belmont wrote:
Slap means slap PERIOD. and you obviously do not have kids, because if you did you wouldn't want anyone slapping them again PERIOD.
If I could buy you for what you know and sell you for what you think you know, I'd be a millionaire.:)
the REAL Mr Belmont

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well you can't because you are POOR!
IMO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Is it just me or does anyone else think this mom is WAY over the top? I mean, seriously who poses for a pic the way she did with her child for the GG after this apparent slapping? She looked liked she was posing for some kind of portfolio... Just sayin. I truly hope that the teacher in question gets to return back to teaching. I think $$ signs were behind the whole thing. Glad I'm not one of those parents!!
Ms Nobody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

as someone who knows a lot of teachers.....they have no authority anymore. All these kids are so disrespectful and have such a sense of entitlement. Need to get back to raising kids who respect teachers, police, etc........
in the know

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Leslie & Jody have lived off of other people long enough. She was hoping for a pay day and I for one am glad that it didn't come through. She thinks that little one of her's is her ticket to some dough. She brainwashed her into thinking that those teacher are treating her unfairly! That's all that was! Her Dad works like a dog to support himself and his wife and then has to keep up Leslie and Jody too. It's sad that at their ages they haven't grown up yet. They rent a house from a relative and are probably behind on rent, they drive a car in someone else's name (which they didn't pay for and it got repossessed and they are desperate to get their hands on some $. Wonder what she'll do next?
in the know too

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 4, 2012
 
in the know wrote:
Leslie & Jody have lived off of other people long enough. She was hoping for a pay day and I for one am glad that it didn't come through. She thinks that little one of her's is her ticket to some dough. She brainwashed her into thinking that those teacher are treating her unfairly! That's all that was! Her Dad works like a dog to support himself and his wife and then has to keep up Leslie and Jody too. It's sad that at their ages they haven't grown up yet. They rent a house from a relative and are probably behind on rent, they drive a car in someone else's name (which they didn't pay for and it got repossessed and they are desperate to get their hands on some $. Wonder what she'll do next?
you must be the one who trashes everybody at Belmont Lodge too. Are you related to John. Take your potty mouth to Maury or keep it in your trailer hick.
Blonde Bombshell

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You peeps who think you know me, no nothing! Haters will keep hatin!
Mr Belmont

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

that bratty kid needed a slap or two . The parents dont teach the brat manners. the parents are as bad as the brat. You go Teach. thats the problem with these kids today. They have no respect.a Time out is the answer the parents have for these disrespectful losers to be.
Old fashioned

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Belmont wrote:
that bratty kid needed a slap or two . The parents dont teach the brat manners. the parents are as bad as the brat. You go Teach. thats the problem with these kids today. They have no respect.a Time out is the answer the parents have for these disrespectful losers to be.
Yes, lots of kids may need a slap, but there are rules against it in our society. Those rules were obviously broken in this case. A school can not tolerate a rougue teacher who has no self control.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••