Personnel Board opens investigation of agriculture office under Richie Farmer

Jul 13, 2012 Full story: Lexington Herald-Leader 11

The Kentucky Personnel Board voted unanimously Friday to open an investigation into alleged improprieties at the Department of Agriculture under former Commissioner of Agriculture Richie Farmer.

Full Story
Crazy people

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2012
I hope to GOD that POS goes to jail!
Boss

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2012
I agree!!! That POS pillhead deserves prison!!! Just wait..... He is gonna get it!
cuz i know

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jul 14, 2012
heard it first hand from the horses mouth that he and Johnny lived it up on farmers and other state taxpayers expense..shame on them
Pat

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Yes! Richie and his errand boy Johnny burned through taxpayers money and lived the Good Life!!!! And the most shocking thing is that The new administration kept most of Richie's management team!!! Its the same crooks that help Richie steal and rob the taxpayers blind!!!!!!

Comer is a JOKE to!
Shocked

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2012
Personnell needs to check other agencies, specifically DMP. Shady hiring practices were reported to them but they swept them under the carpet. Still going on today. Jobs promised to people before the interviewing even starts. Has been going on for years under one particular Director.
Death

United States

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Shocked wrote:
Personnell needs to check other agencies, specifically DMP. Shady hiring practices were reported to them but they swept them under the carpet. Still going on today. Jobs promised to people before the interviewing even starts. Has been going on for years under one particular Director.
KSP needs to be checked to:employee theft, not hiring because your a woman, building full of mold and mildew, requesting register for new hire and if a womans name is on it, they request a new register with that persons name removed. Check this agency and you'll open a snake pit. Dare you to check them or are you like everyone else, your afraid you'll get a ticket. Shame on you for letting this department go on their own rules.
Also

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2012
CHFS next.

Contractor central and family members promoted/working together for their own benefit.
Well

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2012
Finance is dirty to....
aciti

Austin, TX

#9 Aug 20, 2012
Oh yes, KSP is loaded with relatives of the command staff making a ton of money and not being qualified to do anything. You can always track promotions back to who is doing favors for people and who is related to whom. It's sad. Not to mention that they have more supervisors than employees. Someone should look into the number of employees versus the number of supervisors.
Death

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2012
aciti wrote:
Oh yes, KSP is loaded with relatives of the command staff making a ton of money and not being qualified to do anything. You can always track promotions back to who is doing favors for people and who is related to whom. It's sad. Not to mention that they have more supervisors than employees. Someone should look into the number of employees versus the number of supervisors.
Why don't they check into the number of honest people that is let go and they keep the ones that is stealing. as soon as the honest person is gone, they give the thief the choice to retire or be fired. it's dirty starting at the very top. get rid of him and all dirt will follow. Do i hear lawsuit or settlement. people are starting to tell what KSP done. Shame on you!!!!
Death

United States

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Death wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't they check into the number of honest people that is let go and they keep the ones that is stealing. as soon as the honest person is gone, they give the thief the choice to retire or be fired. it's dirty starting at the very top. get rid of him and all dirt will follow. Do i hear lawsuit or settlement. people are starting to tell what KSP done. Shame on you!!!!
Horse's mouth...KSP supervisor trumped up charges to get rid of employee that wouldn't bow down to woman beater. As soon as personnel is done with trail, honest employee let go, supervisor is caught doing the same thing. Supervisor is given the choice to retire or be fired. I think personnel should be aduited like all the other departments. Start at the top cleaning the dirt and come down. We need a younger goverment anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richie Farmer asks court to lower child-support... (Aug '12) Sep 2 alicia 17
Judge concerned about 1-drug execution method Jul '14 talk time 1
Franklin County Music Forum (Feb '13) Jun '14 Musikologist 6
Charges expected after dogs maul Frankfort woma... Jun '14 wgaf 5
State Gets Order Against Oil Company (Mar '09) May '14 longtie 6
Republican Women's Club holds luncheon for vete... (Jan '14) Apr '14 Twila 2
Couple passed out in car in traffic while babys... Apr '14 Slamm 7

Franklin County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE