Food stamp fraud and drug trafficking ring broken up in Lynn

Dec 13, 2011 Full story: Boston.com 7

Eight Lynn residents allegedly used government-issued Electronic Benefits Transfer cards, or EBT cards, in exchange for cash and cocaine, according to Essex District Attorney Jonathan W. Blodgett.

Full Story
concerned

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2011
This is done all over Cambridge and Boston. All they have to do is check all the privatley owned "corner stores". The authorities just have to check all of those 50.00 receipts in any of these stores. The othere thing people due is give the EBT cards to their crack dealer, he goes to the grocery store and when he/she purchases what they want at the grocery store the give their customers half the amount in crack.
bite me

Hendersonville, NC

#2 Dec 16, 2011
azzholes
Ben

Swampscott, MA

#3 Jan 22, 2012
Bull f@cking sh*t thats whats on the streets of Lynn today.
Ben

Swampscott, MA

#4 Jan 22, 2012
Bull Fcking sht thats whats on the streets today in my city Lynn 5 years ago not as bad but we live with it and life goes on taxes up the as to. will leave when i get 450.000 for my house.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 25, 2012
Jesus. A food stamp fraud? I would expect to see a drug bust, but who would participate in a food stamp fraud?
Personally, I would be too embarrassed to use Food Stamps.
Pigbrain

Swampscott, MA

#6 Jan 31, 2012
i will buy beer any takers
Jennifer

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2012
Linn linn the city off sin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Essex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy, 15, charged with pal's murder in botched r... (Apr '14) May '14 Lon Spector 9
Suspect In Teacher's Murder Had Been In Danvers... (Oct '13) Mar '14 Every Liberal 2
Suburban Scourge: Addiction and the Gateway Pill (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Mass. GOP moves to invalidate caucus ballots (May '12) May '12 concerned citizen 1
With Eviction Fight, Mashpee Woman Wades Deep I... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Grace Coffield 1
David Castricone: Former North Andover wrestlin... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Mstrb8 1
Fairgrounds to host Agricultural Day (Mar '10) Mar '10 jcpoolpool 1
More from around the web