Five arrested on meth charges in Duplin

Oct 21, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Goldsboro News-Argus

Five people were arrested Saturday on methamphetamine charges after a Duplin County sheriff's deputy on another call discovered a meth lab near Mount Olive.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Jones

Richlands, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 22, 2009
 
Stupid Stupid people this is moody and southerlands third meth lab bust in 4 months why do they keep getting out
morpheous

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 22, 2009
 
because thats how the game works azzhole. i really take pleasure seeing white folks out there with these big farms and nice homes getting busted.. it tickles the shit outta me
lisa

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 23, 2009
 
morpheous wrote:
because thats how the game works azzhole. i really take pleasure seeing white folks out there with these big farms and nice homes getting busted.. it tickles the shit outta me
This is a shame you feel this way. White/Black/Hispanic ect. doesn't matter these people put us ALL in danger. These chemicals are toxic and hazardous. Keep up the good work Sheriff!
Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 23, 2009
 
morpheous wrote:
because thats how the game works azzhole. i really take pleasure seeing white folks out there with these big farms and nice homes getting busted.. it tickles the shit outta me
First of all I know your probably young but you don't have to act like it.I'm a girl and I'm 25 and don't like being called an azzhole.These people are all over 30 living with their parents, And their parents are hardly getting by So big nice house, big farms that is hardly the case here. People of all races have been arrested for this drug not just white people meth is destroying many people and its growing like wild fire.
best

Kinston, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 23, 2009
 
alan moody is my step cousin and meth has got the best of him. he was a hard working guy in his younger days and got in with the wrong crowd and learned he could make alot of money in drugs and then they destroyed him just like they have alot of people. RACE DONT MATTER IF YOU USE DRUGS CAUSE SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE YOUR GOING TO PAY AND NOW ITS HIS TURN
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 23, 2009
 
It is easy to judge when you are on the outside looking in. This drug takes over your life and will destroy it. I know I've been there. Don't ever try it even once because you could become one of the statistics yourself
sorry

Hampstead, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 24, 2009
 
I feel sorry for their children but maybe they will better off
sorry

Hampstead, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 24, 2009
 
at least until they get clean
turner

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 26, 2009
 
Can someone please email me that story please
dwnturner@yahoo.com

Since: Sep 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 26, 2009
 
you say its a pleasure to see wht folks being caught? if the sheriff would put half the time they put in chasing meth, maybe there wouldnt be a crack rock at every crack house in duplin county ,im not a crack smoker but i do no that crack is there 24/7 seems to me they let crack continue to be sold ,but i guess the clean up of a crack house dosnt pay as good as a meth house clean up crew cost,from what ive gathered the sheriffs dept gets thousands in grant money from the gov for this special clean up process?just goes to show the wht mans house is still worth more to clean than the ol shack the buck uses to sell crack rocks..the sheriffs dept must be in on the cocaine flow that comes into duplin or there scared they might be considered racist on the boy by taking his crack....wake up duplin stop the crack cocaine also...
the marovingian BMV

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 30, 2009
 
Jones wrote:
<quoted text>First of all I know your probably young but you don't have to act like it.I'm a girl and I'm 25 and don't like being called an azzhole.These people are all over 30 living with their parents, And their parents are hardly getting by So big nice house, big farms that is hardly the case here. People of all races have been arrested for this drug not just white people meth is destroying many people and its growing like wild fire.
jones thats dumb!!!!
white folk led the way in meth .. hands down.... its much to easy to detect someone on meth that the casual wed smoker but i am not one to advocate smoking weed.. no sir.. as a matter on fact i don't smoke at al.. but what i am saying is that white folk go about selling narcotic owning farms and driving brand new 2009 gmc trucks and financed at the local banks and like a black man or iranian go in their asking for some money... they push the alarm button on them!!!!
hispanics don't mess with meth but a small percentage of black experiment with it because its cheap but mostly its a white folks problems... for ages blacks have been saying that they have no planes or boats and the general public just believed what they saw on tv and that partly because they waged war on black people to pin the whole drug epidemic on blacks like its their problem americans have to deal with it, when it was planned and purposefully planned to the fullest by" you know who" to just create a wider gap in society for a "certain class of people"
the marovingian BMV

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 30, 2009
 
well tell you.. i don't feel bad one it!!! no sir!!! everylast one of them need to be locked up and property sold at a public auction.. if they were black.. you would not read about all this.."brown stained" sympathy your reading on here...
people who manufacture drug and abuse them know !@#@#$% well what they are doing!!
i tell you what if a woman of meth didn't have and money and a guy drop by with some had some for her to smoke i bet she would clean herself up and probably have him to bring the kids something to eat before she let him and probably everybody else on the back of them nasty gmc trucks with muddy tires on them... hop on top of her and get their money or 20 second funride..
that take critical thinking.... and if you had the class.. you will know what your talking about... so.. if your mentally capable of making these unmorally decisions before you take the mind -altering drug... hey... that was a conscious decision on that particular person part that they did knowingly....
they wanted this for themselves.....
hey even the lord will let a repobated mind fill its pleasures....
now how you smart white folks going to come against him.. i know you got a plan just like balaam...lol...
yall tickle me.. you really do with your humanism and hypocrisy..lol

i fixing to go take me one.. and when i get back i think i'll sit and listen to my scanner through out tonight and see how many meth houses they bust...
i wish i could catch some of these public auction so i could buy some of there 4 wheelers, guns and nice furniture
So Funny

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 30, 2009
 
To:the marovingian BMV

I really would like to know where you get your information, because you really need to do your homework on meth!!! First I think that you are a little to close to the drug scene then what you really want to admit. Plus you need to go back to school with all that money that you are saving not being able to buy ATV's, guns, and furniture from auctions. Jones was not calling out any race I think the statment was telling people that meth does not pick one race!!! But with your closed up mind I guess you could not see this. Your statment about hispanics not messing with meth is a load of $#@! you can turn the news on any given day and see where a white person or hispanic has been busted for meth,but I guess you were to busy on those days out selling your CRACK to watch the news. Drugs do not go by race but leave it to a uneducated person to make this topic about RACE!! Your comment about a woman of meth is crazy because I can tell you that man will do the same thing if they don't have money to support their habit. I have seen drugs take over the lives of many people and if you really want to talk about this subject then I suggest you go to school and get yourself a real job that deals with criminals in the law abidding way like I do, since you seem to know everything already then you will see the real ugly truth about drugs and you might be suprised at what you find. Oh but knowing you, you'll probally just think that it is all a conspiracy. So after you use your new found tool the internet to research meth come back and have a chat with me. Jones: I agree with you 100%

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 30, 2009
 
For those of you making this a race issue I bet you Wouldn't have a thing to say if it was a "black folk" getting busted for crack. An addiction has no color preference black,white,hispanic
concerned parent

Clinton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 2, 2009
 
sorry wrote:
I feel sorry for their children but maybe they will better off
I agree with sorry: I think we all need to realize that it is the kids(all of them not just certain colors) who suffer the most. I have 3 step children whos father was arrested for meth, and watching them wait by the phone for his call and knowing it is their weekend to go to his house and they can't is just as hard on us parents as is for the kids. Not only that there are questions after questions on why this happened. I don't know what everyone else thinks out there in the world but meth was desiegned by Satan himself to destroy familys, and it is working!!!!!!! Instead of playing a race card here why don't you just stop, think and pray for our youth!!!! I am living through this nightmare of meth and its affects on family and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. My step kids don't deserve to go through this they are good kids and their father was a good man at one time he just made a bad choice and now has lost everything.

“Big lips don't lie ”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 25, 2010
 
the marovingian BMV wrote:
<quoted text>
hispanics don't mess with meth but a small percentage of black experiment with it because its cheap but mostly its a white folks problems...
Actually, Hispanics do more meth than blacks.
j stone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 29, 2010
 
i hope they catch every one of the basterds thats pushing crack or meth! whoever made this a race issue just shows your level of intelligence!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Duplin County Discussions

Search the Duplin County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police Officer Arrested (Apr '07) Jan '14 Truth be told 8
Jaded by Lena Watlington - NC Native Jan '14 Lena Watlington 1
vote harvey stroud duplin sheriff (May '13) Oct '13 nowallace 2
The Liberty Cart : A Duplin Story (Jun '13) Jun '13 Billy Ingram 1
Duplin County Family Cook book (May '13) May '13 Michael Pistner 1
Doctor impostor also posed as police officer (Dec '10) Mar '13 Kosal Da 2
Transforming Rose Hill (Jul '12) Jul '12 Rose Hill 1
•••
•••
•••
•••