Iheartforums

Lehighton, PA

#1 Aug 21, 2010
What say you if you if you knew about a man who happens to be a supervisory employee in one of your local offices that "enforces" others - he pulled his own kids student loan (which he cosigned for last year) 20 days before college was to start- for no reason - other than "can't do it" (as in can't do it my credit sucks, can't do it, the wife I married so quickly before she smartened(which is a whole other post!) up and dumped me will divorce me, can't do it, I will not be able to stuff my face or buy my retirement tickets everyday, or what??). This was for his kids last year of college and now his son cannot return to school. His son is soooo hurt and betrayed he has refused any type of contact of any member of that family.(Oh - I already did the first 2 years of loans and in fact I actually paid for these for - no cosigning involved - I bellied up the money!) Think I am making this up? Believe me you couldn't make the stories about this guy up! Not only that, but it also appears a member of HIS family has attempted identify theft and accessed this loan account and may have stolen personal information (SSN). Complaints filed against that person and LE working following up on. If I were you and my money was going anywhere near DC I would have serious questions about how my tax dollars are being spent and about the ethics of my county employees. Ethics Officers already advised they must be held to higher standard because of their employment, so why aren't they? When it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dauphin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Man urinates in cop car in Dauphin County Nov 16 lady 1
Police make arrest in connection with paving scam (May '11) Nov 5 curly joe stanley 13
Where does Pennsylvania stand on "right to die"... Nov 4 lady 2
Doctor: Injuries quickly paralyzed toddler (Dec '10) Aug '14 Whaaaatever 47
The York Daily Record - Prostitution case raise... (Dec '07) Jul '14 anonymous 25
Police investigate another break-in at Harrisbu... Jun '14 lady 7
Trooper shot outside Harrisburg was from Luzern... Jun '14 Concerned 1

Dauphin County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE