John 3:16 Ministries Changes Lives

Apr 13, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KAIT-TV Jonesboro

Any addiction can consume an individual's life. For years, the John 3:16 Ministries has been reaching out to men in throughout the area who are struggling with all types of addictions.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 138 of138
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheHolySpirit

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Jul 1, 2012
 
J Jones wrote:
I do not need a miracle in my life for i have truly found THE KINGDOM OF GOD and have by HIS GRACE and MERCY and THE BLOOD OF CHRIST been forgiven of my sins. And have been blessed by receiving the PRECIOUS GIFT of THE HOLY SPIRIT. THE LORD takes care of me in all things . If i could have one miracle it would be that all come to truly KNOW HIM.
LOL. Pure christian nonsense. Christ does not have any blood, since Christ is the Anointing of the Holy Spirit, lying christian devil. Your "lord" is Satan, as your own words prove. Your Satanic christian "lord" doesn't work miracles and neither do you followers of Satan. Only believers in Christ work miracles. But you know this, but don't believe anything GOD says.
But, you only totally deceive yourself and other christian devils. None of GOD's People could ever be fooled by your baseless christian psycho babble. With you, it's all about YOU. But among those who believe GOD, it's all about GOD. And YOU never point anyone to the Holy Spirit. You do point people to the devil, Satan's John 3:16 ministries, drugs and your dead flesh. You will remain in Hell for Eternity, Powerless, without hope, without GOD.
You can SAY you believe GOD all you want, psychotic christian devil, the thing you can NEVER EVER do is...prove you have ever believed GOD. The only way to prove that is to work miracles like all believers do. Mark 16:17-18 The day is never coming when you will believe GOD for the first time.
J Jones

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-o-o-o- wrote:
<quoted text>
That is amazing means that it was amazing what you replied to me and Thank you means ...Thank you.
I'm seriously asking for your council. The " anyway " tells me that you do not agree with or approve. Next time anywhere, do i need to have more patience or ignore. Please give me your opinion.
TheHolySpirit

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Jul 1, 2012
 
-o-o-o- wrote:
<quoted text>
If all this you have stated here to me is a lie.
Can I have all your blessings?
A. Yes you can.
B. No you can not.
Walk your talk. Let God see it.
No, you are just like J Jones. You can never receive any blessings from GOD. All things from GOD come by faith through the Holy Spirit, and you and J Jones have absolutely NO faith in GOD, and have never received GOD's Holy Spirit. The devil and all evil is all that you have, or can have.

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

J Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm seriously asking for your council. The " anyway " tells me that you do not agree with or approve. Next time anywhere, do i need to have more patience or ignore. Please give me your opinion.
My opinion is

That is amazing...Thank you.

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheHolySpirit wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are just like J Jones. You can never receive any blessings from GOD. All things from GOD come by faith through the Holy Spirit, and you and J Jones have absolutely NO faith in GOD, and have never received GOD's Holy Spirit. The devil and all evil is all that you have, or can have.
Thank God for the LAKE OF FIRE.
J Jones

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-o-o-o- wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion is
That is amazing...Thank you.
THANK YOU
justsayin

Harrisburg, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Jul 2, 2012
 
ooo--meaning triple ODDball,I'd say.You and Terry Kooksey make a real good team,looks like.
Leave these two KOOKS alone and don't even reply to them,let's just stop.

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank God for the LAKE OF FIRE.
J Jones

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

justsayin wrote:
ooo--meaning triple ODDball,I'd say.You and Terry Kooksey make a real good team,looks like.
Leave these two KOOKS alone and don't even reply to them,let's just stop.
There is nothing odd about GOD answering prayers.
J Jones

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Jul 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So, word is that John 3:16 Ministries is having an event at the convocation center August 18th. Sounds like the place to be.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Jul 3, 2012
 
There is only one ministry from GOD in the bible, and that is the ministry of the Holy Spirit. All other "ministries" are straight out of Hell, run and controlled by Satan all demons. This includes Satan's John 3:16 ministries. They do human things and try to give their nonsense some credibility by using the names of GOD in vain. All things from GOD are miracles, which can not be explained by the senses or the human mind. The only way to set people free of alcohol or drugs is to drive out their demons and fill them with the Holy Spirit. Satan's John 3:16 ministries never does this. And is is pure evil to use GOD's names in vain as they are doing, and making GOD out to be a Powerless idiot who struggles with alcohol and drug addiction.
GOD sets you free instantly through His Sons Who declare "The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand".
Terry Kooksie

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Jul 3, 2012
 
TheHolySpirit wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Pure christian nonsense. Christ does not have any blood, since Christ is the Anointing of the Holy Spirit, lying christian devil. Your "lord" is Satan, as your own words prove. Your Satanic christian "lord" doesn't work miracles and neither do you followers of Satan. Only believers in Christ work miracles. But you know this, but don't believe anything GOD says.
But, you only totally deceive yourself and other christian devils. None of GOD's People could ever be fooled by your baseless christian psycho babble. With you, it's all about YOU. But among those who believe GOD, it's all about GOD. And YOU never point anyone to the Holy Spirit. You do point people to the devil, Satan's John 3:16 ministries, drugs and your dead flesh. You will remain in Hell for Eternity, Powerless, without hope, without GOD.
You can SAY you believe GOD all you want, psychotic christian devil, the thing you can NEVER EVER do is...prove you have ever believed GOD. The only way to prove that is to work miracles like all believers do. Mark 16:17-18 The day is never coming when you will believe GOD for the first time.
Terry, you should limit your posts to the things you actually know something about. That would keep you off topix forever.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Jul 3, 2012
 
Satan is the one who declares that you go to heaven when you die. Because with christian devils, Heaven is a far off place that you GO TO; instead of being "at hand" as every bible on the planet states. The wages Sin pays is Death, says every bible. But Satan says Death is your christian ticket to heaven ! LOL
J Jones

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Jul 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I agree indeed that THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND. Seek ye first THE KINGDOM OF GOD, and his righteousness ; and all these things shall be added unto you. But do you realize I first learned this in a Christian Church. And then later after having been salted with fire THE GOOD LORD showed me that you have to go through the valley before you can stand upon the MOUNTAIN OF GOD. No church is perfect because the doctrine of men always gets somewhat in the way. But your teaching is judgmental and unjustified grouping of those who believe and are trying to follow that you manage to ruin a perfectly good paragraph with one or two hateful and arrogant sentences.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Jul 3, 2012
 
J Jones wrote:
I agree indeed that THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND. Seek ye first THE KINGDOM OF GOD, and his righteousness ; and all these things shall be added unto you. But do you realize I first learned this in a Christian Church. And then later after having been salted with fire THE GOOD LORD showed me that you have to go through the valley before you can stand upon the MOUNTAIN OF GOD. No church is perfect because the doctrine of men always gets somewhat in the way. But your teaching is judgmental and unjustified grouping of those who believe and are trying to follow that you manage to ruin a perfectly good paragraph with one or two hateful and arrogant sentences.
You SAY you are a believer.
GOD says YOU are NOT a believer. Mark 16:17-18
I believe GOD, not you.
You have a problem with that.
GOD does NOT.
The Lake of Fire you were thrown in IS these fiery judgements of your Satanic anti-Christ judgements your hate filled dead christian soul makes against the Holy Spirit WHILE telling ME not to Judge according to GOD's Word. It's GOD WORD that says you are NOT a believer. That is what you hate. The Truth from GOD; whether it is written or spoken to you by the Holy Spirit, christian devil. I could never care what sewage continues to come out of your sick dead soul. So spew your Death at your anti-Christs brothers who welcome your Powerless Anti-Christ nonsense. I have never believed anything you said. You are a PURE HYPOCRITE who uses GOD's names in vain to try and bring credibility to your Powerless Satanic christian nonsense. You speak the word of christianity, but never speak the Word of GOD.
J Jones

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Jul 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank GOD for the LAKE OF FIRE!
yukyukyukyuk

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Jul 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bet Terry has a hot spot all ready
J Jones

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I hope you guys have a big turnout next month. Will try to be there and hopefully will bring some family with. They work some Saturdays and i don't know their schedule yet. Everyone have a blessed day and keep looking up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 138 of138
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••