Del. Mike Smigiel's "Oh, Canada" Judgeship Campaign: Parlez Vous Cecil County?

Full story: The Cecil Times

EJ Pipkin machine installs crony on regional council; Cecil County mayors protest, choice is theirs by law.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 139 of139
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Fact Checker wrote:
www.courts.state.md.us
Smigiel / Pipkin led "Fiscal Conservative Team" members:
Chris Zeauskas: He and is wife were sued for $36,099.00 in credit card debt. He has federal and state tax liens filed against him.
Michael Dunn: Sued for $17,894.95 in credit card debt.
"Fiscal Deadbeat Team"
I don't know chris Z. Dunn is paying his back instead of filing bankrupcy which a lot of people would have found easier. Frankly I very much like the idea of haveing Dunn in office.He knows hard times. I sure wonldn't want some rich cat spending and spending out tax dollars. If you would print the reason why Dunn has debt it would make your comment mean and very weak.
Stop predators

Earleville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

So Mike Smigiel is posting on here as FYI and other aliases. In his political campaigns he claims he is against sex offenders who hurt children. I know otherwise. Why does he defend sex pedophiles who ended up going to prison for 35 years? The victim's family will tell all. Smigiel defends convicted horrible sex offenders who hurt children. SHAME!
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

5

Stop predators wrote:
So Mike Smigiel is posting on here as FYI and other aliases. In his political campaigns he claims he is against sex offenders who hurt children. I know otherwise. Why does he defend sex pedophiles who ended up going to prison for 35 years? The victim's family will tell all. Smigiel defends convicted horrible sex offenders who hurt children. SHAME!
Stop Predators AKA Nancy Schwerzler AKA Cecil Times. I am not Smigiel that is your first incorrect comment. I know otherwise? is your second incorrect comment, The only reason you post such trash is to get even with Smigiel over the SPCA.Again if any of your comments were true you would print it on your rag you call Cecil Times. Why don't you write a fiction novel ofcourse that wouldn't have an effect on Smigiel, Broomell, Dunn, Mullin would it.
RED 833

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

5

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Stop Predators AKA Nancy Schwerzler AKA Cecil Times. I am not Smigiel that is your first incorrect comment. I know otherwise? is your second incorrect comment, The only reason you post such trash is to get even with Smigiel over the SPCA.Again if any of your comments were true you would print it on your rag you call Cecil Times. Why don't you write a fiction novel ofcourse that wouldn't have an effect on Smigiel, Broomell, Dunn, Mullin would it.
FYI / Smigiel: Tell your buddy Pipkin that the robo calls are a big help. Keep mentioning the non-Smipkins. You should use Concerned Citizen's puppy in your mailers. Might make up for your failed and discredited SPCA attack.
So Sad

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Mar 26, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Fact Checker wrote:
www.courts.state.md.us
Smigiel / Pipkin led "Fiscal Conservative Team" members:
Chris Zeauskas: He and is wife were sued for $36,099.00 in credit card debt. He has federal and state tax liens filed against him.
Michael Dunn: Sued for $17,894.95 in credit card debt.
"Fiscal Deadbeat Team"
So what? Everyone is in debt! All you people do all damn day is look up info on others. Got anything else?

DAH!!!
Red 833

Middle River, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Mar 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

So Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Everyone is in debt! All you people do all damn day is look up info on others. Got anything else?
DAH!!!
Duhn won't confirm or deny that he lives in subsidized housin.
So Sad

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Red 833 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duhn won't confirm or deny that he lives in subsidized housin.
Well, DAH lives in a colonial that I OWN and have a masters and have a great job and I am in debt as well - so what!!!
BUBBA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Very Interseting. Very Factual hhp://dunnforcecil.com
BUBBA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Very Interesting. Very Factual hhp://dunnforcecil.com
Smipkin Watcher

Middle River, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BUBBA wrote:
Very Interesting. Very Factual hhp://dunnforcecil.com
Dear Blubba,

Dunn is a deadbeat who used a vacant, foreclosed house as his address when he filed for office. He will lose in two years, if he runs.
BUBBA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Smipkin Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Blubba,
Dunn is a deadbeat who used a vacant, foreclosed house as his address when he filed for office. He will lose in two years, if he runs.
Deadbeat, vacant house, foreclosed house. Same ole stuff same ole rumors. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Smipkin Watcher

Middle River, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

BUBBA wrote:
<quoted text>Deadbeat, vacant house, foreclosed house. Same ole stuff same ole rumors. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Blubba: Facts, not rumors
BUBBA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Smipkin Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Blubba: Facts, not rumors
Prove it or stop posting it.
Smipkin Watcher

Middle River, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BUBBA wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it or stop posting it.
Blubba: You disprove it.
BUBBA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Smipkin Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Blubba: You disprove it.
Why should I? Not my claim. How can I diprove something I don't think is there in the first place. Make sense will you.
Smipkin Watcher

Middle River, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

BUBBA wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I? Not my claim. How can I diprove something I don't think is there in the first place. Make sense will you.
Blubba I am not going to waste time on proving something I saw with my own eyes. Tell us where Commissioner lives today.
BUBBA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Mar 29, 2012
 
Up Date. Please read HTTP;//DUNNFORCECIL.COM
Smipkin Watcher

Middle River, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Mar 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

BUBBA wrote:
Up Date. Please read HTTP;//DUNNFORCECIL.COM
check out cecilcountyblogspot.com for the truth
Smipkin Watcher

Middle River, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Mar 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Smipkin Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
check out cecilcountyblogspot.com for the truth
CORRECTION ceciltimes.com for Hodge Letter to Editor on Pipkin dirty tricks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 139 of139
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cecil County Discussions

Search the Cecil County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cecil County Sherif 2014: Sutton Files Again; A... (Apr '13) 17 hr Been there 182
Should Broomell be in office? (Jan '12) Fri Jake Wertz 52
Cecil County State Attorney Fri Come on 8
Exposing The SEX CLUB in Port Deposit (Aug '09) Apr 17 Real American 156
The Cecil County Patriots Exposed!! (Mar '12) Apr 17 DCB666 261
Corruption Vs. Good Cop Apr 16 Humbled Citizen 1
Cecil County Drug Problems: Health Officials Ci... Apr 16 Use Your Common Sense 5
•••
•••
•••
•••