Arkansas County is lacking in Tricare authorized medical providers

Apr 14, 2011 | Posted by: Harvey Edwards | Full story: www.tricare.mil

Being a TRICARE provider means that you are treating America's heroes - the people making sacrifices to keep America strong and safe.

Stuttgart has NO authorized Tricare providers. Retirees and other Military personnel have to go elsewhere for medical treatment.

Medical Providers... go to full story to sign up with Tricare to Join others in helping the Military and their retirees to get treatment in Arkansas County.

This is a black eye on Stuttgart for not accepting Tricare covered Military personnel.
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2011

Since: Mar 08

Gillett, Arkansas

#2 Apr 15, 2011
Without Baptist health acceptance of Tricare, Military patients (Military and Military Retirees)
Must go to little Rock for any diagnostic or physical therapy care.
Example as a retired Military person I go to dewitt to see a tricare authorized Doctor. He then has to evaluate with Xrays, then for follow up and Physical therapy Must drive past the therapy center in Stuttgart also ran by Baptist Health to go therapy in Littles Rock.
Until Baptist approves Tricare patients the Military and all Tricare patients have to drive many miles for even the basic medical problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clerk won't issue marriage licenses to gay couples May '14 mrbig 1
Investigation Underway After Man, Wife Found De... (Feb '13) Dec '13 black 204
Nightclub Shootings Leave 1 Dead, 3 Injured (Sep '13) Oct '13 PLEASE 66
Dozens Arrested in Stuttgart Drug Bust (Jul '12) Aug '13 Lorrie 16
22 mins. ago - Missing Arkansas County man foun... (Mar '12) Dec '12 Knew Him 2
Arkansas County Tea Party wants your input (Aug '12) Aug '12 trytobefair 4
Prairie County Flood Book (Oct '11) Oct '11 Yep 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••