Port Authority Fare Increases Start July 1

Jun 21, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

Get ready to ride for more money. Starting July 1, increases go into effect on most Port Authority of Allegheny County fares, including cash fares for full-fare and half-fare riders, all tickets and passes.

Full Story

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jun 22, 2012
No big deal here, most of the people I see just hop on and off without paying anyhow. The driver rings many of them up as seniors but most simply do not pay. Ride Perrysville Ave some day and watch.
Just Saying

Irwin, PA

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Old Cynic wrote:
No big deal here, most of the people I see just hop on and off without paying anyhow. The driver rings many of them up as seniors but most simply do not pay. Ride Perrysville Ave some day and watch.
If you spent anywhere near the amount of time needed to get a representative sampling of fare paying behavior on even one Port Authority route, then you seriously need to get a life old man... really!

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
If you spent anywhere near the amount of time needed to get a representative sampling of fare paying behavior on even one Port Authority route, then you seriously need to get a life old man... really!
No time at all, just ride the Perrysville Ave bus and observe.
Old Fool Foibles

Irwin, PA

#4 Jun 28, 2012
Old Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
No time at all, just ride the Perrysville Ave bus and observe.
Good gawd, old man! You apparently are too stupid to even be able to appreciate the embarrassment and shame your words accrue to yourself... which is the hallmark of the old, angry white man who rages at the dying of light by flinging himself headong into the darkness!

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Old Fool Foibles wrote:
<quoted text>
Good gawd, old man! You apparently are too stupid to even be able to appreciate the embarrassment and shame your words accrue to yourself... which is the hallmark of the old, angry white man who rages at the dying of light by flinging himself headong into the darkness!
Again, just ride the friggen' bus. Tell me how many "children" simply jump on and off where ever they want. This concept is actually simple enough that a progressive educated elite, like yourself, can actually understand. Get on the bus at Keating or at Perry and East and ride it into town. No ride, no balls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegheny County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inmates complain about lack of treatment at All... Dec 17 Old Cynic 1
Emergency dispatchers sue: 1 says blacks took i... Nov '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Fitzgerald voluntarily turns in county vehicle ... Nov '14 Old Cynic 1
Allegheny County chief executive accused of hab... Nov '14 Old Cynic 1
Prosecutor Lisa Pelligrini domestic abuse from ... Oct '14 Gman 2
2014 Election: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette editoria... Oct '14 Old Cynic 1
How healthy are Pittsburgh's underserved commun... Oct '14 K1D2K3A 4
More from around the web