|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

retired stelco brother wrote:
<quoted text>.........Yea and you you forgot about shafting the retirees on the last deal that you signed
Screw you. This from the guy that posted as long as I get my pension check and benefits sign your life away. Like I said on the Hamilton forum you are retired Stelco traitor! I'm sure when u still worked for Stelco you where the guy ratting every good worker out and ready to cross any line if u thought you could make an extra buck! You r a disgrace!!!
Kim Jung un

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Just a guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you. This from the guy that posted as long as I get my pension check and benefits sign your life away. Like I said on the Hamilton forum you are retired Stelco traitor! I'm sure when u still worked for Stelco you where the guy ratting every good worker out and ready to cross any line if u thought you could make an extra buck! You r a disgrace!!!
Off to a labour camp for you.
The Insider

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Still talking?
Ninja

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

The Insider wrote:
Still talking?
Don't know , you'll have to ask one of the 0.4% or the white hats that post all the junk on this forum. They seem to know everything that's bad or negative. Once this settled they will crawl back under their rocks only to be heard from again at the expiration of the next agreement.
Idle Threat

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Trash Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
So if this is gold,how do you think it came to be.From 30+ years of workers standing up for themselves and each other and you want to give it away.Go back to your shit job.
Actually, I'm telling people like you to find a "shit" job and stop ruining it for the rest of us. Cheers... and good luck! I'm sure the next job will love your big mouth.
Trash Talk

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Idle Threat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm telling people like you to find a "shit" job and stop ruining it for the rest of us. Cheers... and good luck! I'm sure the next job will love your big mouth.
With spineless yes boys like you it won't matter in a few more contracts because your wages and benefits will be the same as the shit job you left.Give an inch,take a mile.
Idle Threat

Caledon East, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Trash Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
With spineless yes boys like you it won't matter in a few more contracts because your wages and benefits will be the same as the shit job you left.Give an inch,take a mile.
and it's nonconformist pricks like you who ruin homes and families. Like I said... GET OUT if you don't like it. Majority vote can go in favour and us "spineless" people will keep the mill you "apparently" built actually running and not becoming a landmark from the past. Start practicing your verbal skills, you'll need them at Tim Hortons.
Trash Talk

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Idle Threat wrote:
<quoted text>
and it's nonconformist pricks like you who ruin homes and families. Like I said... GET OUT if you don't like it. Majority vote can go in favour and us "spineless" people will keep the mill you "apparently" built actually running and not becoming a landmark from the past. Start practicing your verbal skills, you'll need them at Tim Hortons.
Thats a good little boy,fall in line with the rest of the peons to get under the foremans desk.You sound like a perfect candidate for a white hat,take what they give you and never be out of work.
Me De Ater

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Blaa blaa blaa ! Same old argument and name calling back and forth. BORING !
swingplant

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Enough of the how hard we have it pensioner stories. Truth is your making 200 more a week than the average 40 hr week worker in this city. CPP and OAS on top of that. And many of you have second jobs and the wife working full time. You fail to realize how many of us have family enjoying their pensions earned at both mills.We know the truth. Find another angle for self pity. Lol
Mike

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Word just in boys the negotiating team is close to a deal.Fingers crossed to see whats in this proposal.They are in Burlington trying to finalize things right now.
ya right

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
Word just in boys the negotiating team is close to a deal.Fingers crossed to see whats in this proposal.They are in Burlington trying to finalize things right now.
heard that one before and we were insulted with a bunk offer.
Thomas Doubting

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
Hopeful news ? Won't believe it until I see it in print.
Idle Threat

Caledon East, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Trash Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a good little boy,fall in line with the rest of the peons to get under the foremans desk.You sound like a perfect candidate for a white hat,take what they give you and never be out of work.
Actually, what's funny is that you're so old school you assume I'm a boy. Kudos, and while you make claims about being under the foreman's desk, wipe management's shit off your own nose. funny... Montreal Canada... you don't even work there.
Me De Ater

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Idle Threat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, what's funny is that you're so old school you assume I'm a boy. Kudos, and while you make claims about being under the foreman's desk, wipe management's shit off your own nose. funny... Montreal Canada... you don't even work there.
I do work at the Lake !
On Vacation ! How can one person be soooo wrong about soooo many things ?
retired stelco brother

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Just a guy wrote:
<quoted text>
.....never crossed or even thought of crossing a line pal.Like i said before we built these mills and you young punks are ruining it for the others
Brr

Simcoe, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Me De Ater wrote:
<quoted text>
I do work at the Lake !
On Vacation ! How can one person be soooo wrong about soooo many things ?
nothing says vacation to me like arguing on a message board. time well spent, sir!
retired stelco brother

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

swingplant wrote:
Enough of the how hard we have it pensioner stories. Truth is your making 200 more a week than the average 40 hr week worker in this city. CPP and OAS on top of that. And many of you have second jobs and the wife working full time. You fail to realize how many of us have family enjoying their pensions earned at both mills.We know the truth. Find another angle for self pity. Lol
......Jealousy will get you nowhere in life
swingplant

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

retired stelco brother wrote:
<quoted text>......Jealousy will get you nowhere in life
You just proved my point. That's really what you absorbed from my comment. I feel for Fergie and Rolph dealing with your like even once a month.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,101 - 8,120 of21,665
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the United States Steel Forum right now

Search the United States Steel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stelco Hilton Works/US Steel Canada (Jan '10) 9 hr livin dream at ymca 14,234
Us Steel Hiring 17 hr Parttimer 1
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone wit... (May '13) Tue Hone 45
Join the great illuminati and meet jayz Contect... Apr 6 Amos 1
Join the great illuminati in America Conant+234... Apr 6 Amos 1
great lakes steel mill (Feb '09) Apr 1 Jeff 6,699
I need my ex lover back now (Aug '13) Apr 1 James morgan 34
•••
•••