Surma

Horsham, PA

#8318 Apr 13, 2013
72 hour notice just recieved from the Union.Thank you,
Just a guy

Kitchener, Canada

#8319 Apr 13, 2013
retired stelco brother wrote:
<quoted text>.........Yea and you you forgot about shafting the retirees on the last deal that you signed
Screw you. This from the guy that posted as long as I get my pension check and benefits sign your life away. Like I said on the Hamilton forum you are retired Stelco traitor! I'm sure when u still worked for Stelco you where the guy ratting every good worker out and ready to cross any line if u thought you could make an extra buck! You r a disgrace!!!
Kim Jung un

Hamilton, Canada

#8320 Apr 13, 2013
Just a guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you. This from the guy that posted as long as I get my pension check and benefits sign your life away. Like I said on the Hamilton forum you are retired Stelco traitor! I'm sure when u still worked for Stelco you where the guy ratting every good worker out and ready to cross any line if u thought you could make an extra buck! You r a disgrace!!!
Off to a labour camp for you.
The Insider

Hamilton, Canada

#8321 Apr 13, 2013
Still talking?
Ninja

Canada

#8322 Apr 14, 2013
The Insider wrote:
Still talking?
Don't know , you'll have to ask one of the 0.4% or the white hats that post all the junk on this forum. They seem to know everything that's bad or negative. Once this settled they will crawl back under their rocks only to be heard from again at the expiration of the next agreement.
Idle Threat

Guelph, Canada

#8323 Apr 14, 2013
Trash Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
So if this is gold,how do you think it came to be.From 30+ years of workers standing up for themselves and each other and you want to give it away.Go back to your shit job.
Actually, I'm telling people like you to find a "shit" job and stop ruining it for the rest of us. Cheers... and good luck! I'm sure the next job will love your big mouth.
Trash Talk

Canada

#8324 Apr 14, 2013
Idle Threat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm telling people like you to find a "shit" job and stop ruining it for the rest of us. Cheers... and good luck! I'm sure the next job will love your big mouth.
With spineless yes boys like you it won't matter in a few more contracts because your wages and benefits will be the same as the shit job you left.Give an inch,take a mile.
Idle Threat

Guelph, Canada

#8325 Apr 14, 2013
Trash Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
With spineless yes boys like you it won't matter in a few more contracts because your wages and benefits will be the same as the shit job you left.Give an inch,take a mile.
and it's nonconformist pricks like you who ruin homes and families. Like I said... GET OUT if you don't like it. Majority vote can go in favour and us "spineless" people will keep the mill you "apparently" built actually running and not becoming a landmark from the past. Start practicing your verbal skills, you'll need them at Tim Hortons.
Trash Talk

Canada

#8326 Apr 14, 2013
Idle Threat wrote:
<quoted text>
and it's nonconformist pricks like you who ruin homes and families. Like I said... GET OUT if you don't like it. Majority vote can go in favour and us "spineless" people will keep the mill you "apparently" built actually running and not becoming a landmark from the past. Start practicing your verbal skills, you'll need them at Tim Hortons.
Thats a good little boy,fall in line with the rest of the peons to get under the foremans desk.You sound like a perfect candidate for a white hat,take what they give you and never be out of work.
Me De Ater

Canada

#8327 Apr 14, 2013
Blaa blaa blaa ! Same old argument and name calling back and forth. BORING !
swingplant

Toronto, Canada

#8328 Apr 14, 2013
Enough of the how hard we have it pensioner stories. Truth is your making 200 more a week than the average 40 hr week worker in this city. CPP and OAS on top of that. And many of you have second jobs and the wife working full time. You fail to realize how many of us have family enjoying their pensions earned at both mills.We know the truth. Find another angle for self pity. Lol
Mike

Hamilton, Canada

#8329 Apr 14, 2013
Word just in boys the negotiating team is close to a deal.Fingers crossed to see whats in this proposal.They are in Burlington trying to finalize things right now.
ya right

Canada

#8330 Apr 14, 2013
Mike wrote:
Word just in boys the negotiating team is close to a deal.Fingers crossed to see whats in this proposal.They are in Burlington trying to finalize things right now.
heard that one before and we were insulted with a bunk offer.
Thomas Doubting

Canada

#8331 Apr 14, 2013
Mike wrote:
Word just in boys the negotiating team is close to a deal.Fingers crossed to see whats in this proposal.They are in Burlington trying to finalize things right now.
Hopeful news ? Won't believe it until I see it in print.
Idle Threat

Guelph, Canada

#8332 Apr 14, 2013
Trash Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a good little boy,fall in line with the rest of the peons to get under the foremans desk.You sound like a perfect candidate for a white hat,take what they give you and never be out of work.
Actually, what's funny is that you're so old school you assume I'm a boy. Kudos, and while you make claims about being under the foreman's desk, wipe management's shit off your own nose. funny... Montreal Canada... you don't even work there.
Me De Ater

Canada

#8333 Apr 14, 2013
Idle Threat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, what's funny is that you're so old school you assume I'm a boy. Kudos, and while you make claims about being under the foreman's desk, wipe management's shit off your own nose. funny... Montreal Canada... you don't even work there.
I do work at the Lake !
On Vacation ! How can one person be soooo wrong about soooo many things ?
retired stelco brother

London, Canada

#8334 Apr 14, 2013
Just a guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you. This from the guy that posted as long as I get my pension check and benefits sign your life away. Like I said on the Hamilton forum you are retired Stelco traitor! I'm sure when u still worked for Stelco you where the guy ratting every good worker out and ready to cross any line if u thought you could make an extra buck! You r a disgrace!!!
.....never crossed or even thought of crossing a line pal.Like i said before we built these mills and you young punks are ruining it for the others
Brr

Simcoe, Canada

#8335 Apr 14, 2013
Me De Ater wrote:
<quoted text>
I do work at the Lake !
On Vacation ! How can one person be soooo wrong about soooo many things ?
nothing says vacation to me like arguing on a message board. time well spent, sir!
retired stelco brother

London, Canada

#8336 Apr 14, 2013
swingplant wrote:
Enough of the how hard we have it pensioner stories. Truth is your making 200 more a week than the average 40 hr week worker in this city. CPP and OAS on top of that. And many of you have second jobs and the wife working full time. You fail to realize how many of us have family enjoying their pensions earned at both mills.We know the truth. Find another angle for self pity. Lol
......Jealousy will get you nowhere in life
swingplant

Toronto, Canada

#8337 Apr 14, 2013
retired stelco brother wrote:
<quoted text>......Jealousy will get you nowhere in life
You just proved my point. That's really what you absorbed from my comment. I feel for Fergie and Rolph dealing with your like even once a month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stelco Hilton Works/US Steel Canada (Jan '10) Thu Used and abused 15,199
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone wit... (May '13) Dec 17 cartjohnson 51
transfer videos between android and computer Dec 17 marleeyoung 5
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI to get rich and famou... Nov '14 Mike 2 2
U.S. Supreme Court weighs fight over changing c... (Nov '13) Nov '14 FurFaukSakes 7
i need my ex husband back to me Nov '14 Toto2015 3
S tilhaus Kitchens Warrington Oct '14 Anonymous 1
More from around the web