wow

Opelousas, LA

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Its gone.no guarantee.no min.its a paycut.
Whats the compensation.Anybody knows?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 28, 2012
ASM compensation has been widely rumored to be $40k for most zones. We still don't have official word on the matter. The salary will probably be released late 2012 or early 2013.

The target bonus is $2500 with a $5000 bonus being possible. You are correct in that it's possible to not receive a bonus if you don't meet any of your goals.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 28, 2012
All bonuses will be paid on attaining goals which will be unobtainable to meet making it easier for the company to save more money by not having to pay these and saying, oh well you did not meet/exceed goals. Reviews will be an influence with bonuses as well, guess what, they got HARDER to get a good score for this reason.
The pay cuts suck and hits people hard but at the end of the day, realize the express contract mess was smoke and mirrors obviously, giving the company something to fall back on and execute a paycut plan that has been in the works for years. The company had the ultimate "poor me" story when they ended the express deal and now the new deal, is damn near the same payment amount they were receiving, who got screwed, EMPLOYEES no paycuts at the corporate level!!!!!!.
I have stated this before, store employee up to and including managers have been on the chopping block with pay for a long time coming. No one cares about complaints anymore, no one wants to hear them. There is no easy way to say this, but get the hell over it, it happened either stay or move on. Calling ER or a DM will do nothing, stop bitching and whining.
NOWAG

Miami, FL

#4 Jul 28, 2012
wag1234 wrote:
All bonuses will be paid on attaining goals which will be unobtainable to meet making it easier for the company to save more money by not having to pay these and saying, oh well you did not meet/exceed goals. Reviews will be an influence with bonuses as well, guess what, they got HARDER to get a good score for this reason.
The pay cuts suck and hits people hard but at the end of the day, realize the express contract mess was smoke and mirrors obviously, giving the company something to fall back on and execute a paycut plan that has been in the works for years. The company had the ultimate "poor me" story when they ended the express deal and now the new deal, is damn near the same payment amount they were receiving, who got screwed, EMPLOYEES no paycuts at the corporate level!!!!!!.
I have stated this before, store employee up to and including managers have been on the chopping block with pay for a long time coming. No one cares about complaints anymore, no one wants to hear them. There is no easy way to say this, but get the hell over it, it happened either stay or move on. Calling ER or a DM will do nothing, stop bitching and whining.
Amen! You are so right!
wow

Opelousas, LA

#5 Jul 29, 2012
MGTruth wrote:
ASM compensation has been widely rumored to be $40k for most zones. We still don't have official word on the matter. The salary will probably be released late 2012 or early 2013.
The target bonus is $2500 with a $5000 bonus being possible. You are correct in that it's possible to not receive a bonus if you don't meet any of your goals.
mmm..we have store manager salary and bonus here but no ASM yet.If its the same or higher why would they keep it secret..Slowly all the rumors are coming true here.
wow

Opelousas, LA

#6 Jul 29, 2012
u
MGTruth wrote:
ASM compensation has been widely rumored to be $40k for most zones. We still don't have official word on the matter. The salary will probably be released late 2012 or early 2013.
The target bonus is $2500 with a $5000 bonus being possible. You are correct in that it's possible to not receive a bonus if you don't meet any of your goals.
2500 target bonus what a slap on the face with potential of 0.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 29, 2012
Staff Pharmacists will have a potential of 0 in their bonuses, so I can see the same thing happening to ASMs.
MGTonsauce

Clearlake, CA

#8 Jul 29, 2012
Rumored ASM numbers may only be new promotes , and not what current EXAs will get.
wow

Opelousas, LA

#9 Aug 1, 2012
GWB1 wrote:
Staff Pharmacists will have a potential of 0 in their bonuses, so I can see the same thing happening to ASMs.
There is no more bonus for staff pharmacists anymore.they may receive a payout if they exceed expecations or outstanding in performance.Slappp
Anonymous

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Aug 1, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no more bonus for staff pharmacists anymore.they may receive a payout if they exceed expecations or outstanding in performance.Slappp
Yes true no "bonus" but payout is more than their bonus used to be. 0 for not meeting expectations, 2k for meets (more than most staff bonus), 4k for outstanding
PedroPan

Miami, FL

#11 Aug 10, 2012
no more bonuses and optical services to open in some stores.
Disgruntled at the top

Salt Lake City, UT

#12 Aug 10, 2012
In my original thread "your field transformation guide", it is all coming to fruition. They can call it what they want, but it is still a paycut.
wow

Opelousas, LA

#13 Aug 12, 2012
yes u r correct
Disgruntled at the top wrote:
In my original thread "your field transformation guide", it is all coming to fruition. They can call it what they want, but it is still a paycut.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 12, 2012
All the changes suck, especially for those of us who have been around awhile and remember days of holiday gift checks as little as they were and when they used to award us stock as the company grew. But the bottom line is, most of us are stuck where we are because we can't make what we make to start at another company. If you can I say great. However, when faced with the cuts, do keep the cut and stay where you are unhappy or find something that will make you more satisfied with the equal cur in pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sir waggsalot 29 min WagsOnWagsOff 1
walgreens losing its positioning 45 min WagsOnWagsOff 2
Phlex 3 hr WAG this 19
Bonus date 3 hr MGR NY 69
Asm Bonus 3 hr you get what you ... 5
high copay if pharmacy sells tobacco 6 hr livinginavan 5
Short staffed and over worked 6 hr incognito 13
CL transfers and Store Manager Elimination 2015... (Mar '14) 22 hr Washington 277
Pharmacist rewire Tue livinginavan 36
Ex-CFO sues Wag for defamation Mon livinginavan 28

Walgreens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE