Inver Grove Cub Foods to Close?

Jul 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Eden Prairie-based Supervalu-owner of Cub Foods stores- told Finance & Commerce last week that it plans to slash $250 million in operational costs over the next two years.A Minnesota is the home of 67 Cub Foods stores and while nothing has been decided yet about which stores are in trouble,A according to Supervalu spokesman Jeff Swanson, the ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Lizard king

Sublette, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

What a shame I have worked for Supervalu for 13 years it has been a great place to work but this news is distracting I feel I have been lied to and cheated I can only hope someone buys them and can run business the right way I feel buying jewel albertsons was a bad business move and destroyed Supervalu it is a shame that some people's wrong decisions can impact such great amount of people it is sad that middle class people are losing their jobs due to bad business
Abby

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

If you have ever shopped at a Walmart, then it is you, who are causing this problem, and if you work at Cub, since most positions are part time, I doubt that "being middle class" is an accurate statements. Cub may not have handed you an application for state sponsered health care or food stamps, but Walmart has done just that, so including tax incentives to build a Walmart, all taxpayers have suplamented profits for a business, that continues to export slavery to poorer countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Supervalu Discussions

Search the Supervalu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lanesborough supervalu Dec '13 annoyed 1
Devon and Paoli Acmes Avoid Chopping Block (Sep '12) Oct '13 Buyerbeware 2
Supervalu's short-term CEO leaves with $12.8M (Jan '13) Jul '13 Dale Bailey 10
Cerberus Thinks Supervalu Is A Super Value (Jan '13) Jun '13 turnoutthelights 5
Shoppers steer away from Shaw's (Jan '13) Jun '13 turnouthelights 3
Grant to help retrain Supervalu workers (Jun '13) Jun '13 turnouthelights 1
Supervalu helpdesk (Feb '13) Jun '13 turnouthelights 2
•••
•••