BofA to Add Monthly Fee to Some Debit Customers

Sep 29, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bloomberg

Bank of America Corp. , the biggest U.S. lender by assets, plans to announce a $5 monthly charge for some debit-card users to recoup revenue lost after new federal rules capped so-called swipe fees.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2011
The Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Judged:

We bailed most of these banks out, and they return the favor by hoarding the money in lieu of loaning it out AND imposing new fees on customers? All over a difference of twenty cents that they can't squeeze out of retailers any longer. WHAT A CROCK OF SH*T. What's GREAT about this is that it's coming at a time when Americans are ready for a fight. I hope this bites BofA in the rear-end and they have to fold or sell...no more bail-outs, guys. We see now how appreciative you are.
BankRun

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

Everyone pull out & take your $ from BAC, let these sfuckers die

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Suntrust Banks Discussions

Search the Suntrust Banks Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Banks' check-clearing policies could leave you ... (Nov '07) Jun '14 dariusrickard 107
Anti Conservative Views? I am changing banks May '14 Rok 1
Deposits Feb '14 Sip383 1
SunTrust to pay more than $1B in settlements (Oct '13) Oct '13 hubertfields00 8
SunTrust to pay $1.2B in mortgage deals (Oct '13) Oct '13 Kahoki 3
Suntrust Extended Overdraft Fee (Jun '13) Jun '13 Cgl 1
FBI seeks help finding Wells Fargo, SunTrust ba... (Oct '11) Oct '12 Truthpaste 3
•••
•••