BofA to Add Monthly Fee to Some Debit Customers

Sep 29, 2011 Full story: Bloomberg

Bank of America Corp. , the biggest U.S. lender by assets, plans to announce a $5 monthly charge for some debit-card users to recoup revenue lost after new federal rules capped so-called swipe fees.

Full Story
The Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Sep 29, 2011
We bailed most of these banks out, and they return the favor by hoarding the money in lieu of loaning it out AND imposing new fees on customers? All over a difference of twenty cents that they can't squeeze out of retailers any longer. WHAT A CROCK OF SH*T. What's GREAT about this is that it's coming at a time when Americans are ready for a fight. I hope this bites BofA in the rear-end and they have to fold or sell...no more bail-outs, guys. We see now how appreciative you are.
BankRun

Tulsa, OK

#2 Sep 30, 2011
Everyone pull out & take your $ from BAC, let these sfuckers die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suntrust Banks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thursday Sector Leaders: Financial, Technology ... Aug '14 fayebryant00 2
Banks' check-clearing policies could leave you ... (Nov '07) Jun '14 dariusrickard 107
Anti Conservative Views? I am changing banks May '14 Rok 1
Deposits (Feb '14) Feb '14 Sip383 1
SunTrust to pay more than $1B in settlements (Oct '13) Oct '13 hubertfields00 8
SunTrust to pay $1.2B in mortgage deals (Oct '13) Oct '13 Kahoki 3
Suntrust Extended Overdraft Fee (Jun '13) Jun '13 Cgl 1

Suntrust Banks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE