The NAFTA Of The Pacific Will Soon Allow Millions More American Jobs To Be Shipped Overseas

Sep 11, 2011 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: theeconomiccollapseblog.com

The United States is negotiating one of the biggest free trade agreements in history and there is barely a peep about it on the news.A Years ago, Ross Perot warned that if NAFTA was implemented there would be a " giant sucking sound " as millions of jobs left this country.A It turns out that he was right.A Starting on Tuesday, the next round of ... (more)

Comments
21 - 22 of 22 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grimreaper

Gallatin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

DENG wrote:
SO WHY IS IT HERE IN CHINA IN THE LAST 20 YEARS WE'VE CREATED 300 MILLION JOBS IN THE COUNTRY WHILE IN AMERICA SINCE 1990 THE COUNTRY HAS LOST JOBS AND GDP?
Well deng its because our govament has been taken over by the globalists.That could all change easily if americans would simply wake up and start demanding american made products.
Yellow Wall Paper

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

sweat shops. the diet rage of 2020.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Perot Sys Discussions

Search the Perot Sys Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Austin Chronicle Gets In the Halloween Spirit W... (Nov '13) Nov '13 my opinion 1
mike_konczal (Jul '13) Jul '13 goose 8
SLO man accuses Rep. Sam Farr of racism (Jan '13) Jan '13 Herald Corrections Farr 3
Ross Perot endorses Mitt Romney (Oct '12) Oct '12 Bluebonnets-Thistle 4
Libertarians make final push to get Johnson in ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 kittenshatethirdparties 1
ezra_klein (Aug '12) Aug '12 RayOne 26
Political Perceptions: Romney's Clintonesque Ch... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Eighthman 57
•••
•••