Developing Brazil's Tupi Oil Field May Cost $50 Billion, Deloitte Predicts

Oct 5, 2008 Full story: Bloomberg

Petroleo Brasileiro SA , Brazil's state-controlled oil company, and its partners in the Tupi field may spend as much as $50 billion to develop what is the biggest discovery in the Americas since 1976, according ...

Full Story
CCS

Mimbres, NM

#1 Oct 12, 2008
MY name is Ray Holder, I am owner of Construction Consulting Services. I Constructed the last oil refinery in the US in 1975. That Refinery was constructed in Garyville LA. It was a 550000 bpd and I built it on time and under budjet. I belive I can help you organize in the early stages and thru the project saving a large amount of expendatures. I would charge a reasonable cooussulting fee plus and a percent of the under runs. If you are interested. respond to this e-mail rayholder@att.net. Thank You Ray Holder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japan Cos Investing In MODEC's FPSO Project For... (Apr '10) Apr '10 yamagata 1
Buy Petrobras Preferred Stock, Sell Common Beco... (Jul '08) Apr '09 reginaofthesun 2
Petrobras' Costa Says Oil Prices to Rise Again,... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Brett Maxwell 1
Presidential aide says strike by Brazil oil wor... (Jul '08) Jul '08 GARKO 1
Brazil finds more oil near offshore field (May '08) May '08 Diesel Poor 1
Brazil finds more oil near huge offshore field (May '08) May '08 ken more 1
Peru, Brazil to build $2 billion hydroelectric ... (May '08) May '08 elguapomark 2
More from around the web