Comments
121 - 129 of 129 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
nedm

Bridgewater, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

tigerdirect can be good but be careful of the rebates.

Here's a list of some of their best deals and coupon codes
http://bensbargains.net/merchants/tiger-direc...
Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Yep, I've used the "cost plus 10%" discount a total of 3 times since I started working at Lowe's. It is bankrupting the company alright. Much more than the drug addicts and welfare bums stealing the same 20 ball valves and breakers and returning them 3 times a day. But, so long as they only hand out merch cards, which are sold in pawn shops, and people only come back to get free merchandise with those cards, then they aren't losing anything right? After all, paying money for something and then giving that something away for free costs nothing, right? Lowe's math. Give me a break.
Furby

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Jun 22, 2012
 
With the changes going into effect on August 21st, why are SOS sales still being compared to last year's and will the "forcast" for these be adjusted down since there will be fewer SOS items? Rhetorical question, I am sure the company reclassifying product out of the SOS system will be no excuse for why we are not hitting our SOS numbers.
kkk

Cumberland, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Jun 25, 2012
 
Pedro Rodriquez wrote:
Our HR put a notice in the break room-she will be offering Resume writing classes in the future. What message are they telling? No matter what they say the reason is the employees won't believe them.
All stores are doing an internal career fair... no worries on this...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Jun 25, 2012
 
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
All stores are doing an internal career fair... no worries on this...
HR held two classes-the same day, 2 hours apart. Not very considerate of those that didn't work that day or those hours. No thought about different times to accommodate people on different schedules.
nedm

Pembroke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

I'm not even sure if my old store has a hr. Supposedly the old one quit because he thought he'd get laid off.

If they aren't really making new stores and aren't making new positions then I'd assume a job fair to help people leave. Maybe they are anticipating some losses with a rehire.
kkk

Cumberland, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

nedm wrote:
I'm not even sure if my old store has a hr. Supposedly the old one quit because he thought he'd get laid off.
If they aren't really making new stores and aren't making new positions then I'd assume a job fair to help people leave. Maybe they are anticipating some losses with a rehire.
@nedm-Where do you get your information from? Ive tried not to post anything about the comments you make on here, as the majority of them are so off track that I have no idea where you are getting this from? If you dont work at lowes anymore please leave this forum, move on there is more than just lowes!
-Why would lowes hold an internal career fair to help people leave? Does that even make sense? And what the heck does anticipating losses with a rehire? Did you ever think maybe its to help our employee with their resumes when they are trying to apply for internal positions? Or maybe to show them how to apply? especially our seasonal associates who are new? Do us all a favor and stop talking!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Jun 25, 2012
 
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
@nedm-Where do you get your information from? Ive tried not to post anything about the comments you make on here, as the majority of them are so off track that I have no idea where you are getting this from? If you dont work at lowes anymore please leave this forum, move on there is more than just lowes!
-Why would lowes hold an internal career fair to help people leave? Does that even make sense? And what the heck does anticipating losses with a rehire? Did you ever think maybe its to help our employee with their resumes when they are trying to apply for internal positions? Or maybe to show them how to apply? especially our seasonal associates who are new? Do us all a favor and stop talking!
Unfortunately you can't get him to leave. He's sort of like herpes.
MR HAIRY WAVOS

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

No joke, I only check this site like once a month and that guy is always all over it. Must be a shut-in. I heard his boy friend left him when he lost his job at Lowes. So, now he has nothing better to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you become an asm 13 min MuffDiverPam 3
Poor Training--Why? 3 hr gone 4
Vendor lookup 13 hr YourMoMs wetPanties 7
My store has 8 asm Wed CSAslave 5
44 cent raise. (Jan '14) Wed DML 2 5
Store 1198 Aug 18 1198guy 2
Niblock Out? Aug 18 whydotheydothis 4

Search the Lowes Companies Forum:
•••