Campaign ad watch: Strickland, Revolving Door

Video : Set to ominous music, the ad was shot mostly in black and white with grainy images flashing on the screen of a young U.S. Rep. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Zoe

Circleville, OH

#42 Aug 28, 2010
Bobby06 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making less and less sense, Republicans. Is this all you've got?
The rest of you 80,000 are at Glen Beckk's worship fest today, right? I heard the Koch brothers were there, grinning.
Of course you have "no idea" who they are, right? Look it up. They're going to be outed more and more.
Sharpton had 5 people at his rally! I almost felt sorry for the old fruitcake! 80,000? Where did you come up with that figure?
Zoe

Circleville, OH

#43 Aug 28, 2010
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool, SOro and Barney Frank boy toy. Ted is gone unions are done, the DNC is dead and so is your marxist agenda. 8-29 and Beck god bless the USA not you marxist losers. Nov is comming and you need to stop wetting your self we can smell you across Al Bores web. You are causing carbon to kill the little ducky in your tub.
Libs, pack your bags! Time to exit! Glenn Beck Rocks!!!!!!
Zoetard Patrol

Columbus, OH

#44 Aug 31, 2010
Zoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Libs, pack your bags! Time to exit! Glenn Beck Rocks!!!!!!
Zoebert, you are dumber than a jar full of toenails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehman Brothers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
De Blasio under fire amid new threat from Islam... Sep '14 Obama Bad 10
Bank bailout plans loosen credit markets a bit;... (Sep '08) Sep '14 hubertfields00 8
American banks: From Whoo hoo to boo hoo (Sep '08) Mar '14 Ameline 12
Top Firm Says Salary & Bonus Pot Will Fall By A... (Sep '08) Mar '14 Jorry 2
Hank Paulson Defends Lehman Rout, Gives Bush Pr... (Feb '10) Feb '14 swedenforever 18
Obama: Budget tightening could widen income gap (Sep '13) Jan '14 TruthURGENT 32
One dark financial day in our nation (Sep '08) Dec '13 punK 138

Lehman Brothers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE