Kellogg CEO gets 10 percent pay boost, incentives

Feb 24, 2012 Full story: Battle Creek Enquirer

John Bryant, Kellogg Co.'s president and chief executive officer, will receive a 10 percent pay raise for 2012-13, effective April 1, increasing his annual salary to $1.1 million from $1 million.

Full Story
AWBUCK

Douglasville, GA

#1 Mar 4, 2012
SHAM SHAM , STOCK HOLDER THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING CEO GETS A RAISE BUT YET HE IS CUTTING SOME OF HIS TOP SALES PEOPLE. MORAL IS GOING DOWN. CUTTING EVERTHING.I PERDECTED THIS WITH CIRCUIT CITY AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.IF YOU DONT THINK IT WILL HAPPEN BUY MORE STOCK WALL STREET WHORE.HAVE A NICE DAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kellogg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pop-Tarts sales have increased for last 32 years Sep '14 Kelly 1
Cereals in epic struggle as morning tastes, rit... Sep '14 Kelly 1
Does spike in Kellogg stock trades signal a tak... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Youdont Kare 1
Kellogg Shares Jump the Most in Almost Five Years (Apr '14) Apr '14 Youdont Kare 1
Kellogg Issues Massive Cereal Recall; 28-Millio... (Jun '10) Apr '14 Youdont Kare 4
Battle Creek Regional Job Fair is Thursday at K... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Youdont Kare 1
Kellogg Upgraded by Citigroup to "Buy" (Mar '12) Apr '14 Youdont Kare 2
More from around the web