Post-holiday sales promise even bigger bargains

Full story: Chicago Tribune
Christmas is over. But the deals have only just begun. Burdened with too much inventory and eager to build up cash to endure what is expected to be a rough year ahead, retailers are turning the day after ... Full Story
John

Gresham, OR

#1 Dec 26, 2008
That's exactly what we are waiting for - Post-Christmas Sale

We were done with holiday shopping and are just waiting for the post-holiday sale. Surely it is starting now.

As consumers, we are all trying to make do and get as much as possible for each dollar spent. Lately my family and I have been doing more research before buying anything, and have also done more online shopping and looked harder for better deals. We have not stopped spending, however.

One of the online sites we have found to be useful is:
http://www.uberi.com

They do have some interesting bargains listed that are not available even on price search engines. We were able to get more for each dollar. Hope that's useful info for some.
tony

El Cajon, CA

#2 Dec 26, 2008
I found great after Christmas sale discounts posted at www.cybermondaydiscountcodes.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JC Penney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Friday 8 hr laura baltimore 19
Marvin Ellison Named President/CEO of JCPenney Sat Buck McCallister 3
JC Penney: That Wasn't Good Oct 8 Willy Wonka 1
Management Oct 5 Jim Jones 67
Rewards Oct 4 Jim Jones 26
Would like you all to help me with this if you can Oct 3 Jim Jones 4
JCP to close 300 to 350 stores (Jan '13) Oct 3 Jim Jones 12

JC Penney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE