US manufacturer of execution drug to stop its production | The Columbus Dispatch

A death chamber at the Southern Ohio Corrections Facility in Lucasville, Ohio. Officials with the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction will not comment on supply availability for the execution drug after Frank Spisak's execution. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2011
The Chinese will be more than happy to make this for the purpose intended. Cheaper too.
Odie

Newark, OH

#2 Jan 21, 2011
Speaking of the Chinese...why don't we do what they do for executions? A simple bullet to the back of the head. Doesnt fail...works everytime and bullets are very cheap. Never goning to run out of bullets.
Odie

Newark, OH

#3 Jan 21, 2011
Speaking of tyhe Chinese...why don't we do like they do for executions? A bullet to the back of the head. Never fails. Works first time every time and bullets are cheap.
G I Joe

Centerburg, OH

#4 Jan 21, 2011
I will donate bullets rope or reconditioning of old sparkie.
Mike

Hilliard, OH

#6 Jan 21, 2011
If the Italians won't sell it to us, then Ohio needs to use the triple drug cocktail that other states use. Plain and Simple.
Will Burns

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2011
I like the chinese method, I will volunteer to be executioner. I will not charge for my time, gun rental, or for the bullet.
Derek

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 21, 2011
I've got a rope and some .38's they can use...
The Truth

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 21, 2011
craig smith wrote:
an y are we using my tax dollars for drugs made overseas,,,,we are all sick of it buy u s a dumb **** i grow caster plants i will give u all the seeds u need made in usa
Agree! These companies move their facilities overseas and then have to follow their politics. WASTE! We need to move away from them anyway if they are not putting Americans to work.
FRANK TANG BEST GOOD

Dayton, OH

#10 Jan 21, 2011
The real beauty of the Chinese system is that they use a reload (the executed doesn't deserve a new bullet), and they bill his family for the bullet.
Joe Einstein

Columbus, OH

#11 Jan 21, 2011
Why don't we just inject a bottle of turpentine or Draino or even vodka? That oughta do the trick.
Rob

Columbus, OH

#12 Jan 21, 2011
i say, bring out the guillotine and start chopping heads off. it is a VERY quick, painless and humane way to execute prisoners and would cost very little. you dont have to worry about finding a vein and you dont have to worry about the prisoner suffering. (not that i care about that but the lawyers and bleeding hearts always find it objectionable.) it might even serve as a bit of a deterrent.
Rob

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 21, 2011
Odie wrote:
Speaking of the Chinese...why don't we do what they do for executions? A simple bullet to the back of the head. Doesnt fail...works everytime and bullets are very cheap. Never goning to run out of bullets.
senator giffords kinda proves that one to be wrong. i would rather a more assured method of executing them. let's not take a chance that one might survive. how about total submersion in molten lead?
Rob

Columbus, OH

#14 Jan 21, 2011
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree! These companies move their facilities overseas and then have to follow their politics. WASTE! We need to move away from them anyway if they are not putting Americans to work.
the only thing we can do as americans is lead a national and organized boycott of companies that engage in moving their operations overseas.
Honestyfirst

Fort Jennings, OH

#15 Jan 21, 2011
An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. Whatever method they used for murder we use on them.
heyimjustataxpay er

Columbus, OH

#16 Jan 21, 2011
Let em Ride the Lightnin'
GRUNT

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Jan 21, 2011
Why not give them a FREE Drug Overdose? They'd go out with a smile on their lips and the Government would destroy some of the confiscated drugs. A Win Win if I ever saw one!
Archie Bunker on Steroids

Westerville, OH

#18 Jan 21, 2011
We still have rope, and it can be reused. Let's clean out death row.
baja265

Westerville, OH

#19 Jan 21, 2011
What's the big deal rewire old sparky and give them a charge!
other ways

Watseka, IL

#20 Jan 21, 2011
Stop production? Force the inmates to watch a DVD of Joan Rivers or

my ex-in-laws..that would kill anybody and make them suffer.
crock of crap

Bellevue, OH

#21 Jan 21, 2011
Joe Einstein wrote:
Why don't we just inject a bottle of turpentine or Draino or even vodka? That oughta do the trick.
I even thought about Potassium Cyanide also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hispanic Broadcasting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voluntary Nationwide Recall of 15 Lots of Piper... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Apotex 1
Six Flags Rosy Esparza "stand your ground" (Nic... (Jul '13) Jul '13 National Whistleb... 1
Texas executes first inmate using drug used on ... (May '11) May '11 wichita-Rick 3
Shortage has Ohio focused on options (Dec '10) Dec '10 jackiekt 1
Shortage has Ohio focused on options | The Colu... (Dec '10) Dec '10 cowboy 6
Some US executions held up by shortage of drug (Dec '10) Dec '10 Anonymous 22
Drug shortage holds up executions (Sep '10) Sep '10 Dixon_Girl 8

Hispanic Broadcasting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE