US drug maker discontinues key death penalty drug

Full story: El Paso Times

The only U.S. manufacturer of a key lethal injection drug is discontinuing the drug's production because Italian authorities wanted a guarantee that it wouldn't be used to put inmates to death - a decision that could disrupt executions in states already struggling with a shortage of the drug.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2011
Bird

Billings, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 21, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

We don't need no stinking drugs anyway, we've got rope!
These are People

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And if you give someone enough rope they will hang theirself. Hope this bird has enough. If not I am sure many who have seen her postings of pure hate would be glad to give her some more.
Bird

Billings, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

These are People wrote:
And if you give someone enough rope they will hang theirself. Hope this bird has enough. If not I am sure many who have seen her postings of pure hate would be glad to give her some more.
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong about everything you blowhard old hag? I'm a "he", not a "she", maybe your alzhiemers keeps you from remembering that, being as you've been told about a hundred times. If you're busy spouting your ignorance on here your sex offender husband must be hiding from you again huh? Maybe if you were to sew your lips shut he'd learn to like you again.
These are People

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong about everything you blowhard old hag? I'm a "he", not a "she", maybe your alzhiemers keeps you from remembering that, being as you've been told about a hundred times. If you're busy spouting your ignorance on here your sex offender husband must be hiding from you again huh? Maybe if you were to sew your lips shut he'd learn to like you again.
Sorry Dear, the one who had crime in their own home was you. I recently saw a repeat of a true story movie "Guilt by Association" and quickly had thoughts of you. It does make me wonder why you were not held guilty by association if nothing else. Where does all this hate come from? Does it come from something in your own past? Is it something that you cannot accept the guilt for yourself and must therefore put the blame on someone else?

As for my husband--sorry dear, wrong again. My husband's record is much cleaner than yours. He never had to worry that he might loose his job over something that was going on in his home. In fact, never even been arrested--nor have I--so get off that kick my dear.

Why do, I insist you are a woman--because of your own comments which are more typical of a woman than a man. What about your statement that you are choosey about your boyfriends, huh?

What about those children of yours that according to your own words were apparently raised up in a drug abusive family? As I have asked before, don't you ever wonder that these people you are wanting to put away or put to death may someday be your own children? Can you have no feeling what-so-ever until it becomes your own child?

As for true cold-harded murderers and child abusers, again, I do not advocate for them, but for the others--the ones that were wrongly imprisoned. Thank God for the Innocence Project who win the freedom by DNA testing that was not allowed to be tested by a prosecutor who did not care who was imprisoned. Yes, we do have people like that. Again, I say--not all--but some.

I do feel that people like you that have no feeling for others are people that should not have ever been in any type of law enforcement. People in this line of work should be people with understanding--not a person carrying a grudge for something in their past.
Bird

Billings, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

These are People wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dear, the one who had crime in their own home was you. I recently saw a repeat of a true story movie "Guilt by Association" and quickly had thoughts of you. It does make me wonder why you were not held guilty by association if nothing else. Where does all this hate come from? Does it come from something in your own past? Is it something that you cannot accept the guilt for yourself and must therefore put the blame on someone else?
As for my husband--sorry dear, wrong again. My husband's record is much cleaner than yours. He never had to worry that he might loose his job over something that was going on in his home. In fact, never even been arrested--nor have I--so get off that kick my dear.
Why do, I insist you are a woman--because of your own comments which are more typical of a woman than a man. What about your statement that you are choosey about your boyfriends, huh?
What about those children of yours that according to your own words were apparently raised up in a drug abusive family? As I have asked before, don't you ever wonder that these people you are wanting to put away or put to death may someday be your own children? Can you have no feeling what-so-ever until it becomes your own child?
As for true cold-harded murderers and child abusers, again, I do not advocate for them, but for the others--the ones that were wrongly imprisoned. Thank God for the Innocence Project who win the freedom by DNA testing that was not allowed to be tested by a prosecutor who did not care who was imprisoned. Yes, we do have people like that. Again, I say--not all--but some.
I do feel that people like you that have no feeling for others are people that should not have ever been in any type of law enforcement. People in this line of work should be people with understanding--not a person carrying a grudge for something in their past.
Blah Blah Blah, Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah. You are just a bunch of background noise, that whitenoise you hear when the TV is on the fritz. Go annoy your husband with it because he has to pretend to care.
These are People

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 22, 2011
 
So when I ask you questions you cannot answer your reponse becomes "blah, blah, blah." What a horribly messed up person you must be.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

These are People wrote:
So when I ask you questions you cannot answer your reponse becomes "blah, blah, blah." What a horribly messed up person you must be.
What a total and complete hypocrite you are. You who refuses to document anything you write about and not one to tell anyone about their non-answers. I am still waiting for you to answer questions I put to you over a year ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hispanic Broadcasting Discussions

Search the Hispanic Broadcasting Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Voluntary Nationwide Recall of 15 Lots of Piper... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Apotex 1
Six Flags Rosy Esparza "stand your ground" (Nic... (Jul '13) Jul '13 National Whistleblower 1
Texas executes first inmate using drug used on ... (May '11) May '11 wichita-Rick 3
US manufacturer of execution drug to stop its p... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Steady Eddie 50
Shortage has Ohio focused on options (Dec '10) Dec '10 jackiekt 1
Shortage has Ohio focused on options | The Colu... (Dec '10) Dec '10 cowboy 6
Some US executions held up by shortage of drug (Dec '10) Dec '10 Anonymous 22
•••
•••