Layoffs & Reorganization Coming Very Soon To First American!

Posted in the First American Forum

Layoffs_Coming_T o_Firstam

Irvine, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2009
I work at Firstam in Santa Ana, CA. There will be some layoffs and a major reorganization within the next 25 days possibly within weeks. This has been confirmed by multiple sources in different dept's with the insight to know these things. Layoff are coming soon. Middle & upper management is going to be consolidated during this time.
Concerned_FA

Paramount, CA

#2 Feb 25, 2009
Do you work at corporate or the 5th/Main building? Any word if this is on the title side or P & C/Specialty Insurance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

First American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court dismisses case over whether one m... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dr Viking 1
Highfields Capital Sells Shares of These 5 Comp... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Jim 1
First American was launched into space 50 years... (May '11) May '11 nooneuno 13
El Paso hero Isaac Camacho: First American to e... (May '10) May '10 isaac-under cover 10
Virginia Beach at risk for hurricane storm surg... (Mar '10) Mar '10 va_tazdad 5
4th Quarter Layoffs - NO SEVERANCE (Dec '07) Dec '09 BarelyEmployed 14
Outsourcing (Nov '08) May '09 Left IT Dept 2 Ye... 5

First American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE