Kodak Executive Resigning

May 3, 2012 Full story: RochesterHomepage.net

A top-level executive at Eastman Kodak is leaving the company. Pradeep Jotwani is Kodak's Chief Marketing Officer, Senior Vice President and President of the Consumer Business.

Full Story
George Eastland

United States

#1 May 3, 2012
Maybe Kodak stopped paying his commuting expenses from Palo Alto to Rochester?
Leon DSilva

Dubai, UAE

#2 May 4, 2012
What a waste of company time and dollars on this type of guy ! He was never worth an hour spent with this great company Kodak.
Phoenix

Alpharetta, GA

#3 May 9, 2012
How can you say Kodak is a great company, they are a crumbling pile of rubble. I will agree that Pradeep was a complete waste of time though. Jeff Hayzlett was a marketing person that brought more notoriety to Kodak than Pradeep ever could but the fact remains, Kodak is a sinking ship or it's already sunk but some are still standing on the deck saying how great the cruise is going.

The Kotanik is no more than a page in history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastman Kodak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kodak's Q3 Net Growth of $19M Driven by Strateg... Nov '14 JimShortz 1
Gold Price Forecast: How the Yellow Metal Will ... Oct '14 community stories 1
Kodak Planning Layoffs Thursday Oct '14 Country Boy 3
Kodak looking for more time for bankruptcy plan (Jan '13) Sep '14 fayebryant00 2
Local companies sued in Kodak bankruptcy (Jan '14) Sep '14 Ex-Kodak Engineer 3
lighweight paper Jul '14 Marian 1
lightweight type A paper Jul '14 Marian 1
More from around the web