eBay to Spin Off Skype; IPO in 2010

Apr 14, 2009 Full story: technologyexpert.blogspot.com
Recently, it was reported that the founders of Skype, Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis, were attempting to buy the company back from eBay. They can forget about that, however. eBay announced on Tuesday it will spin off Skype into its own company, beginning with an IPO in the first half of 2010. Full Story
auroranorth

Ripon, WI

#1 Apr 14, 2009
Skype is the most idiotically run company that exists ebay isnt far behind

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#2 May 11, 2011
auroranorth wrote:
Skype is the most idiotically run company that exists ebay isnt far behind
The company or shall I say the corporation known as the United States of America who CEO is god ( government of deceivers, good OLE deception, governing oppressive device, group of demons) Microsoft is the new CIA. see http://www.scribd.com/doc/17286921/The-Americ...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Ebay may have hit a rough patch, but there's still money to be made there.

Here's an interesting article for us eBay sellers who are looking for some ebay business ideas to increase our sales:
http://goarticles.com/article/How-to-Make-Mor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

eBay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Verified Paypal accounts + eBay accounts for sa... (Jan '13) Dec 25 Emrah Girgin 51
PayPal, AliPay allowing shoppers to cross borde... Dec 23 Philip Cohen 1
Evaluating The PayPal Spinoff Dec 23 Philip Cohen 1
Apple Pay Catching On Fast, Poses Threat To PayPal Dec 20 merchantdiscountrate 2
EBay Dumps ALEC Dec 20 Philip Cohen 1
EBay Reveals $23 Million Golden Parachute For C... Dec 19 Philip Cohen 1
EBay CEO to get $23 mln exit package after PayP... Dec 18 Philip Cohen 1
More from around the web