R Favorite Stuff

Olympia, WA

#482 Jan 24, 2010
Jenny Gage wrote:
I purchased a can of Greenbrier Internatiol, Inc. Island Choice, fruit cocktail, and I found a piece of wood in it. I tried to find an e-mail address for them, but could not. I purchased this can at The Dollar Tree Store in Auburn, Ny. If anyone has an e-mail address or telephone number for them please e-mail me: SGAGE3@rochester.rr.com
Take it back to the store you purchased it from. If you are not satisfied ask for the manager. If you are still not sastified ask for the corporation office and someone there that can answer your question better. Ask the manager if you can use their name as a referral.

TIp - All dollar stores are not owned by the main corporation. Many are franchises like McDonald.
R Favorite Stuff

Olympia, WA

#483 Jan 24, 2010
Carol wrote:
I purchased a 6 pack of silver paper frames by Details and Accessories-Greenbrier International in the wedding aisle of Dollar Tree. I need 75 more packs for my daughter's wedding. Does anyone know where I can order or purchase a large amount of these? They are 3"x4". Thanks!
Try their web site, type dollartree.com in the address section or url section on your web page. You could also check other Dollar Tree or Dollar Stores in your area or surroundng towns to you.
R Favorite Stuff

Olympia, WA

#484 Jan 24, 2010
Brenda629 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful. After I used my remote I bought from them, my tv started to craking and smoking. I unplugged it because something was burning in my tv.
I highly doubt if a remote contol can do this - it would seem that it would burn itself out before it would burn your tv up. Contact your tv's manufacturer for the warranty on it. Stores seldom reniburse but they might exchange.
R Favorite Stuff

Olympia, WA

#485 Jan 24, 2010
tina wrote:
Maggie, did you find your answer? I too programmed the remote and it changes the channels but will not adjust the volume or turn the tv on or off. Please let me know if you figured it out.....thanks <quoted text>
You could contact your tvs manfacturer, your distributor for your cable or satellite tv channels, the company that produced the remote or throw it out the window. One of those should help.
R Favorite Stuff

Olympia, WA

#486 Jan 24, 2010
Wesley wrote:
I am a current Dollar Tree employee As for the other "Made in China" products, I would recommend you avoid them anyway -- and this goes for ANY store, NOT just Dollar Tree. I would recommend buying ONLY name brand products (or products made in the USA)- whether distributed by Greenbrier International or not.
I think you are giving China a bum rap. Many things I order from them - the quality is better than American made and at a cheaper price and they provide free shippng in most cases which helps to keep my cost down so I can assure my customers of beter products at a reasonnabe price.
Many Americans feel they should get top dollar for junk and I do not want to be known as a high priced junk shop. When American's make quality at a reasonable price I am always happy to buy from them. It is great to say this was made in the USA!
R Favorite Stuff

Olympia, WA

#487 Jan 24, 2010
Down in the Basement wrote:
Can fruit cocktail from China be safe?
Who makes this fruit cocktail?
Could there be lead or melamin in it?
I would like to know...
Look on the back of the can for manufactuer information. Some off brands are made by popular brands.
R Favorite Stuff

Olympia, WA

#488 Jan 24, 2010
KathHak wrote:
We have a set of dinnerware that says 'made in China' on the bottom. I've been noticing that the design in the middle of the plates (especially dinner plates where you would use a knife) is coming off. I'm afraid to use them. Are they safe?
Take the rest of the design off and they should be - unless they have lead in them - how are you feeling these days?
R Favorite Stuff

Olympia, WA

#489 Jan 24, 2010
Cassie wrote:
I had a asthma attack with in mins of grandson bring it home and spraying me with it......this is realy bad stuff
<quoted text>
Report this to the FDA.
R Favorite Stuff

Olympia, WA

#490 Jan 24, 2010
Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>
California puts that sxticker on EVERYTHING and everywhere. They have stricter laws for these kinds of things than other states do.
They sell these things because people keep buying them.
Stranger

Bakersfield, CA

#491 Feb 4, 2010
I currently work at a dollar tree over on Gosford Rd located in Bakersfield,Ca. I seem to realize that the products there, not all but many of them are poor quality because of course as you all know for a fact that everything there is just a buck or less. Anyways, today I bought some incense candles just before going straight home and once I got home I lit them up and they seemed to be not soo bad for just one dollar. So pretty much for all of you dollar tree product critics: just keep in mind that not everything sold there will not prove you wrong. Just buy a product there and see if it's good then you'll start to trust dollar tree often and keep in mind that they do sell products by million dollar brands.
Ruby Reisterstown

Reisterstown, MD

#492 Feb 7, 2010
I just started eating the Solid Dark Chocolate Bar from Greenbriar International by Landmark Confections and it is one of the best dark chocolate bars I have had and I've had many. I will be buying many more for myself and my family and friedns.
Robin

Newark, OH

#493 Feb 16, 2010
Dear Sir,

We are in need of the glass paper weights that we found at Dollar Tree in Logan, Ohio. We cannot find them in the catalog, and the store said to contact the company.
These paper weights are glass, and can be taken apart, insert a pictured, and put back together.
We would like to purchase 25.

Would you please contact me at this address and tell me how I can place this order? Thank you very much!

carr_30@hotmail.com
Wesley

Livingston, NJ

#495 Mar 6, 2010
R Favorite Stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are giving China a bum rap. Many things I order from them - the quality is better than American made and at a cheaper price and they provide free shippng in most cases which helps to keep my cost down so I can assure my customers of beter products at a reasonnabe price.
Many Americans feel they should get top dollar for junk and I do not want to be known as a high priced junk shop. When American's make quality at a reasonable price I am always happy to buy from them. It is great to say this was made in the USA!
I actually change my mind about what I said. You are right, you can't judge products from China just by a few items. I recently ordered a whole shipment of PC components from China, and they were perfect, and performed well for their (cheap) price! However, I still do think that the products from Dollar Tree should be avoided if they are from China. A lot of lead warnings and from the returns I experienced in the store, there is a lot of defective and cheap-built merchandise.
TVT Temecula CA

Temecula, CA

#496 Apr 17, 2010
Bought from Dollar Tree,a big bag of Hot Crunch Harvest Snacks dist. by Greenbrier Intl.The size was huge and they were the best, hottest, crunchiest Cheeto like snack I have ever had. I will be buying a lot more. Thanks Dollar Tree.
julie

Sanford, NC

#497 Apr 27, 2010
Ruby Reisterstown wrote:
I just started eating the Solid Dark Chocolate Bar from Greenbriar International by Landmark Confections and it is one of the best dark chocolate bars I have had and I've had many. I will be buying many more for myself and my family and friedns.
i am glad you liked it. I enjoyed the taste but had an allergic reaction to the chocolate. 3 seperate times.
Brady

Fayetteville, GA

#499 May 15, 2010
I'm looking for a stuffed turtle from the "Cuddly Cousins" collection. The only ones they carry in my local stores are the sharks and whales and I can't seem to find any turtles. They are bright neon colors with shiny fins. I would like to purchase more, specifically orange, please email bsutton6@gatech.edu if you find any.
Yari

Providence, RI

#500 May 20, 2010
I am looking to buy their ribbon directly from them. I want to buy in bulk. does anyone know if they offer a volume discount???
brandi

Goshen, IN

#501 May 24, 2010
I need help find the small mini wedding bears can any one help.
FichenDich

Portland, OR

#502 May 28, 2010
I just finished a Landmark Confection fine dark chocolate bar solid dark distributed by Greenbrier International sold by Dollar Tree. It was among the finest chocolate I have ever eaten. I wish that there was a lot number so that I could search out more of them. Such perfection is elusive. In all candor, I cannot ascribe the quality to any of the aforementioned entities. Sometimes the planets are simply in alignment and great things happen serendipitously. Not everything accidental is bad.
Jack

Forsyth, MT

#503 Jun 6, 2010
I am looking for these darn white 8 inch paper lanterns for my wedding... we cant find anymore of them anywhere. Im really curious why greenbriar wont put up a website. from the research i have done they could be making alot more money if they would do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dollar Tree Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4th District Revives Dollar Tree Class Action (Oct '06) Dec 12 employee of 9 years 497
Contacting Greenbrier International (Jan '09) Dec 9 derwood1966 129
1905 Horseradish Sauce (Oct '12) Dec 1 jonmall 4
Keeping My Dollar Tree stocked ! Nov '14 SMinNH 7
royal norfolk greenbrier international.inc (Feb '08) Oct '14 Terrie 124
Keeping Dollar Tree stocked ! Sep '14 SMinNH 2
MSDS's (Feb '11) Sep '14 Dr Sargent 5
More from around the web