Police investigating string of burglaries in Fort Oglethorpe shopping complex

Full story: Walker County Messenger

Fort Oglethorpe police are investigating a string of burglaries that occurred Jan.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2012
civillain

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Jan 26, 2012
this is why i dont leave the safety of east chattanooga j/k yall wild down there. someone burglarizes in east chatt he gets dealt with. down there its like well he got past fort oglethorpe police, catoosa county and gsp kids just doing what georgians allow and taking advantage of the police state

community is unity
Health man

Dalton, GA

#2 Jan 26, 2012
civillain- It appears that Georgia is a little safer than Chattanooga,A shooting almost every night there.
civillain

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Jan 26, 2012
ok so atlanta, rome, savannah, and dalton have less crime than chattanooga? not even less crime than tennessee. actually dalton tries to cover up crime
so whos safer and from what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retailers report modest sales gains for August (Sep '13) Sep '13 Cliff 1
Mark Landsbaum: Don't panic about global warming (Feb '13) Feb '13 PHD 1
Man accused of luring teens into car for sex ha... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Lucy 1
Wall Street plunge could worsen economy's troubles (Aug '11) Aug '11 USA First 1
Explosions in Independence leave one dead (Jun '11) Jun '11 chrissylynn_2 1
Election Results (May '11) May '11 UH HUH 19
With Benefits, Average Federal Worker Salaries ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 stormwater 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Cato People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••