Banks Wooing Wealthy Women CEOs Promise This Time Is Different

Dec 15, 2011 Full story: The Washington Post

About 75 women executives streamed up the marble staircase of the Harold Pratt House on Park Avenue in New York last month to a ballroom with cathedral ceilings and antique chandeliers.

Full Story
Shareholder

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Not surprising, one third of the millionaires in China are women and the number is growing ( one child policy). This means that if dad had benefited from the opening up of the Chinese economy the daughter being the only child gets to inherit the business and many dont just inherit but went on to grow the business. The offshoot of women's business success gives rise to a new industry ie provision of female bodyguards . many single successful women prefer female guards to male guards( no employment law in China against sexual discrimination against the male). Daily charge for these female bodyguards who are trained in martial arts is US$300 and the employee I think gets to keep $100 excluding tips.

Here 's a target market for Citi Private Bank but I am not sure if they have been successful in their client acquisition!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citigroup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Nov 8 Human at Earth 78
Citigroup CEO Says U.S. Banks The Right Size (Oct '12) Sep '14 Nonsense at best 5
citi svp salary level in ny Sep '14 atCiti 2
Citigroup Said to Mull Raising Junior Banker Sa... Aug '14 The Fixer 3
JPMorgan, BofA to raise junior banker pay by 20... Aug '14 WhyNotMe 1
Bank of America Cuts This High Profile Name (Mar '13) Aug '14 PULTEGROUP is a RICO 4
Judge Griesa authorises payment of bonds under ... Aug '14 LAWYERS GONE WILD 1

Citigroup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE