Citigroup Kills Panel Overseeing Toxic-Asset Unit

May 28, 2012 Full story: Bloomberg 9

Citigroup has sold more than 60 businesses since 2008 and reduced assets in Citi Holdings to 11 percent of the balance sheet as of March 31, said Shannon Bell, a spokeswoman for New York-based Citigroup.

Full Story
Wow41

South Bend, IN

#1 May 29, 2012
So what does this mean for the employees who are a part of Citi Holdings?
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#2 May 30, 2012
You know...you always bitch about something. The banks are making too much money blah blah. They do something to cut expenses and you still bitch. You never win . You live in Fairyland

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 May 30, 2012
peter tucker wrote:
You know...you always bitch about something. The banks are making too much money blah blah. They do something to cut expenses and you still bitch. You never win . You live in Fairyland
The original poster asked a valid question and you respond with your typical stupid comments. Is it because you are an ignorant fool and you simply love the attention?
tax payer in

Louisville, KY

#4 May 30, 2012
it means mr. pandit no longer has to answer to the panel that was appointed to oversee citi holdings he can dispose of citi holdings any way he sees fit.
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#5 May 30, 2012
Wrong......answers to Board. Hello???
Wow41

South Bend, IN

#6 Jun 13, 2012
I guess Peter Tucker does not know what he is talking about!!! They closed 77 branches.... So you would have something horrible to say to those who lost their jobs!!! I guess the Board is on the some page with Pandit......Again my prayers go out to those that are no longer with the company..

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 13, 2012
Wow41 wrote:
I guess Peter Tucker does not know what he is talking about!!! They closed 77 branches.... So you would have something horrible to say to those who lost their jobs!!! I guess the Board is on the some page with Pandit......Again my prayers go out to those that are no longer with the company..
Peter Tucker has no clue which way is up and which way is down. Hence his dumb comments.
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#8 Jun 13, 2012
Get a life Broad. Do not forget to email me my criminal record and your transcripts from MIT...when you and "partners" are not too busy!!!!. You people whine about banks,,,and want all of them to go under and then cry" mommy cruel cruel world" when jobs are lost. Wooden headed Tea Party people are missing cerebral links that allow them to process information. Thst side is brain dead. Holler about world ending(please please, as soon as possible) and then "PRAY???? Give me Jesus H Christ break
Wow41

South Bend, IN

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Sorry not a tea party person... just only concerned about the good people that work for the company and their lives!!! I guess you are on the wrong Forum.... This is an employee forum Dummy!!! That means we do not want it to fail!!! This is our lives Jack Ass!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citigroup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Do you think Citigroup should be broken up, or... 1 hr David Cheever 2
Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Nov '14 Human at Earth 78
Citigroup CEO Says U.S. Banks The Right Size (Oct '12) Sep '14 Nonsense at best 5
citi svp salary level in ny Sep '14 atCiti 2
Citigroup Said to Mull Raising Junior Banker Sa... Aug '14 The Fixer 3
JPMorgan, BofA to raise junior banker pay by 20... Aug '14 WhyNotMe 1
Bank of America Cuts This High Profile Name (Mar '13) Aug '14 PULTEGROUP is a RICO 4
More from around the web