The Lawsuits Plaguing Bank Of America

Mar 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Forbes.com

Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan is a lawyer by training, but the number of lawsuits the bank is facing must make him dizzy.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2012
the question man

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

Just because somebody accuses or sues means nothing. How many of these lawsuits are of merit and how many are opportunists?
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

It is a crazy litigious society and it is this sense of"entitlement" that is out of control. Attitude is simple: you agree with me because I am right, such statements as" Hey, I worked in the mills for 50 years and I aint complaining about nuttin and you can not make me vote for a goddamn foreigner as President. Nobody changes size of my candy bar, and if you disagree, I am gonna launch a viral attack on Twitter, Facebook and we are gonna get you...and you are going to be sorry" Just a sampling.. People think they are going to get rich thru litigation....as if lawyers work for free.. excuse me? Now please find a bond buyer before all woman under 25 are sent to sterilization clinics. By the way...Limbaugh is franchisor for that lovely service!!!! Will be bigger than 7/11. Tune in now!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bank of America Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JPMorgan, BofA to raise junior banker pay by 20... Aug 22 WhyNotMe 1
Bank of America Cuts This High Profile Name (Mar '13) Aug 10 PULTEGROUP is a RICO 4
Item buyer scam or not? Aug 2 Kurmo 1
Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Jul 29 Human at Earth 77
Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal (Jul '09) Jun '14 swedenforever 5
Banks' check-clearing policies could leave you ... (Nov '07) Jun '14 dariusrickard 107
51 Ways Bank of America Abused Our Trust and Sq... Apr '14 william foor 1

Search the Bank of America Forum:
•••