The Lawsuits Plaguing Bank Of America

Mar 10, 2012 Full story: Forbes.com

Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan is a lawyer by training, but the number of lawsuits the bank is facing must make him dizzy.

Full Story
the question man

Monrovia, CA

#1 Mar 11, 2012
Just because somebody accuses or sues means nothing. How many of these lawsuits are of merit and how many are opportunists?
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#2 Mar 12, 2012
It is a crazy litigious society and it is this sense of"entitlement" that is out of control. Attitude is simple: you agree with me because I am right, such statements as" Hey, I worked in the mills for 50 years and I aint complaining about nuttin and you can not make me vote for a goddamn foreigner as President. Nobody changes size of my candy bar, and if you disagree, I am gonna launch a viral attack on Twitter, Facebook and we are gonna get you...and you are going to be sorry" Just a sampling.. People think they are going to get rich thru litigation....as if lawyers work for free.. excuse me? Now please find a bond buyer before all woman under 25 are sent to sterilization clinics. By the way...Limbaugh is franchisor for that lovely service!!!! Will be bigger than 7/11. Tune in now!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bank of America Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Payoneer & Bank Of America is a problem? Oct 21 RestlessDude 1
Bank Of America Hasn't Modified Any Mortgages, ... (Aug '12) Oct 17 SandyWilliams 4
First Take: Bank of America CEO just can't win (Sep '12) Oct 5 williamscharles71 4
The awesome shirt for people who work at Bank o... Oct 1 Awesome Shirts 1
Bank Of America Improves Foreclosure Image (Oct '12) Sep '14 Across the Ocean 4
Weekly Market Wrap: September 12, 2014 Sep '14 Philip Cohen 2
Florida AG and lawmakers commit $260M bank sett... (Nov '12) Sep '14 williamscharles71 3

Bank of America People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE