Race Wars - Whos Hotter?

Created by J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH on Apr 7, 2012

26 votes

Click on an option to vote

Beyonce

selma hayek

elisha cuthbert

Chiaki Kuriyama

Zoe Saldana

Gabrielle Union

stacey dash

Megan Fox

Rhianna

Eva Mendes

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Apr 7, 2012
J-Town, those 10 names of women which you listed above, all are very hot.

I'll go with Zoe. Her ancestral roots are from the same nation where my mothers family comes from. The Dominican Republic (DR).

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 7, 2012
lol a white woman only got one vote. i voted for stacey dash nthing against zoe.

what about bria myles though?

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 7, 2012
Bria myles is hot, not only mostly known by name to blacks... stacey dash, I dont even know who she is or why she is so popular... Im guessing she is big in europe???

I voted for Zoe as well, she is fine as sh!+!

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 7, 2012
*but* only mostly known by name to blacks...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 7, 2012
J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH wrote:
Bria myles is hot, not only mostly known by name to blacks... stacey dash, I dont even know who she is or why she is so popular... Im guessing she is big in europe???
I voted for Zoe as well, she is fine as sh!+!
clueless? that is the last movie i saw her in. why do you think she'd be popular in europe?

i think stacey dash was in the clueless movie. there was a tv show too. was she in that too? i thought it was a different girl playing her part

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 7, 2012
and i liked colombiana :) zoe is definately the better actress. or she has had the best roles anyway

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 7, 2012
Grey December wrote:
<quoted text>
clueless? that is the last movie i saw her in. why do you think she'd be popular in europe?
i think stacey dash was in the clueless movie. there was a tv show too. was she in that too? i thought it was a different girl playing her part
oh ok... I had no idea who she was... Clueless was a long a5s time ago, I dont even remember if I watched it

outside stacey dash... I pretty much just made a list of women I have found attractive over the last 15 yrs, lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 7, 2012
J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH wrote:
<quoted text>
oh ok... I had no idea who she was... Clueless was a long a5s time ago, I dont even remember if I watched it
outside stacey dash... I pretty much just made a list of women I have found attractive over the last 15 yrs, lol
how old are you? you must be really young. clueless was popular when i was in like 4th grade. i think thats when the tv series came out. i know stacey dash was in the movie but i'm not sure about the tv show. i cant think of anything else though

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 7, 2012
you are younger than me... I was 12 when clueless came out, but I dont remember it being a big deal

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 7, 2012
J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH wrote:
you are younger than me... I was 12 when clueless came out, but I dont remember it being a big deal
maybe...but you don't remember girls having those pencils with the fuzz on the top of them? that was because of clueless

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 7, 2012
Grey December wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe...but you don't remember girls having those pencils with the fuzz on the top of them? that was because of clueless
lol maybe, I dont remember alot from my grade school days... Im like the opposite version of those people that remember every day/minute of their lives.

I barley remember sh1+ pre 12/13

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 7, 2012
J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH wrote:
<quoted text>
lol maybe, I dont remember alot from my grade school days... Im like the opposite version of those people that remember every day/minute of their lives.
I barley remember sh1+ pre 12/13
dont tell me you dont remember these
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/wp-content...

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 7, 2012
Grey December wrote:
<quoted text>
dont tell me you dont remember these
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/wp-content...
lol kind of
Jeff

Louisville, KY

#14 Apr 8, 2012
Interesting poll.

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15 Apr 8, 2012
it was hard to come up w asians... that one listed is the kill bill girl

I guess i could have put this one on there as well...
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site10...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Central Asians are Asians Dec 16 Johnny 9
Fun facts about white woman and black men Dec 16 Johnny 3
Black male vacation in Europe Dec 16 Johnny 2
Black Crime Claims Life of Apologist for Black ... Dec 15 Capanig 5
how come white people worship black people so m... Dec 14 Johnny 14
Abella Danger Keisha Grey Flash Brown 12/15/201... Dec 14 Johnny 3
white male population is dwindling in USA and E... Dec 13 slight 24
More from around the web