First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PartsMan

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 12, 2009
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the Advance Auto Employee Handbnook on line. I need to check and see what the company policy is on something.
sgm

West Des Moines, IA

#2 Mar 27, 2009
Advance Auto Parts policy regarding outstanding customer service is a true rarity in today's declining and uncertain retail market. But if the consumer only knew how they rip off there employees by holding out on bonuses that are very well deserved. Management in general work an average of 65+ hours a week and the good ones are on call 24/7. Where's the fairness?4920
questionperson

AOL

#3 Apr 9, 2009
I am also asking does anyone know where the employee handbook is on line? Hope someone can help..Thanks.
Buyinit

Radford, VA

#4 Apr 29, 2009
Ohhh just wait until the company feels the affects of the operations guy I have heard about out of Roanoke. Former divisional manager that was in charge of stores in and around the Roanoke area. Heard he is a real loser and ran stores and employees in the ground.
harvey mushman

Lufkin, TX

#5 Feb 10, 2010
i'm still waiting for my christmas bonus, no turkey no ham not even a kiss my you know what!
for a company thatis treating their investors so well, at least they could think about the little people that are making their bonuses, still waiting!
Jacob Milo

Caribou, ME

#6 Jul 17, 2010
PartsMan is looking for a handbook... but i did learn one thing disgruntled employees cant read....
new hire

Roanoke, VA

#7 Jul 22, 2010
PartsMan wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the Advance Auto Employee Handbnook on line. I need to check and see what the company policy is on something.
It can be found on storenet/HR
new guy

Woodbridge, VA

#8 Feb 11, 2011
are you allowed to have a beard at advanced auto
chevyprizm

Fayetteville, NC

#9 Mar 3, 2011
whats the exact web address for the Advance Auto Employee Handbook?
just

Freeport, NY

#10 Apr 12, 2011
new guy wrote:
you are but not unkept
tired of advance

Ballston Spa, NY

#11 Apr 13, 2011
How can I find out who to speak to about a store transfer closer to home? My husband was working in an area store, took a transfer for more money but, was told by his DM it was only for 8 months..Five years later he still drives 2 hrs one way. District manager is of NO HELP
Rave

Hyattsville, MD

#12 May 19, 2011
new guy wrote:
Yes, I have a long goatee and long hair (pony tail). They just says neat, length doesn't matter. Just can`t look like a caveman! LMAO
Hot Rod 41

Salisbury, NC

#13 Oct 2, 2011
new guy wrote:
Yes, I have a beard and I work for Advance Auto Parts.
Hot Rod 41

Salisbury, NC

#14 Oct 2, 2011
I have a beard and I work for Advance Auto Parts.
A Beard

Kansas City, MO

#15 Oct 4, 2011
I am a beard and I work for Advance Auto Parts. They keep me in the back out of sight, though.
Logic Guy

Goshen, IN

#16 Nov 13, 2011
Hey, Apparently common sense escapes most of you here... If your comment or question does not pertain DIRECTLY to the original post of this thread, THEN GET YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!

Seriously.
f--K Advanced

Miami, FL

#17 Nov 15, 2011
They treat their employees like S**t. IF you get fired and took some vac b4 u did. They take it back. F**king A holes....
justanotherpion

Harrington, DE

#18 Dec 4, 2011
Buyinit wrote:
Ohhh just wait until the company feels the affects of the operations guy I have heard about out of Roanoke. Former divisional manager that was in charge of stores in and around the Roanoke area. Heard he is a real loser and ran stores and employees in the ground.
Hmmm - sounds like he became our store manager - always bitchin about not getting his bonus, staying at his desk even when the counter is full and phone ringing, babysitting when the kids have to come home due to a temperature, important stuff like that. Have to wonder just how long the home office guys go before catching on to who has lost his fire, or even his caring.
BIGBACON

Houston, TX

#19 Dec 29, 2011
new guy wrote:
~ YES INDEED mine is long but groomed....letting the freak flag fly lol @ 6788
Rocker187

Mansfield, OH

#20 Mar 4, 2012
can you have earrings at advanced auto

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Advance Auto Parts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advance Auto Parts scams customers (Feb '09) Nov '14 AAP sucks 204
Advance Auto Parts appoints Darren R. Jackson p... (Jan '08) Oct '14 Michelle workman 190
Will This Price Target Increase Help Advance Au... Sep '14 MECHANIC 2
Wont stand behind ther parts Aug '14 Ric 1
Part fell off (May '11) Aug '14 Vicki 9
not even close to hitting all cylinders Aug '14 Richmond Customer 1
Gloucester man arrested on multiple robbery cha... Aug '14 meh 1
More from around the web