First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#55 May 29, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I have to admit, living with the same cat for the last 17 years has made me a little soft towards killing animals unnecessarily.
I'd never harm someone's pet, and I have yet to shoot any birds on my property. I even bought a live trap and have relocated several raccoons but the suckers seem to multiply faster than I can move them. If you were registered, I'd send you a link to some of my backyard pics.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#56 May 29, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Old cd's and dvd's work well as they reflect a silver light also.
great idea; and would weather much better.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#58 May 29, 2012
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd never harm someone's pet, and I have yet to shoot any birds on my property. I even bought a live trap and have relocated several raccoons but the suckers seem to multiply faster than I can move them. If you were registered, I'd send you a link to some of my backyard pics.
I tried live trapping squirrels in my yard, then took to Highbanks to release.

They beat me home; and I drive a Z06 that runs 11 second quarter miles.

no a red ryder stings the squirrels; and just the rattle of BB's sends them running.

I have a picture with 21 squirrels in backyard at one time.

an owl decoy helps. BB's help.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#59 May 29, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried live trapping squirrels in my yard, then took to Highbanks to release.
They beat me home; and I drive a Z06 that runs 11 second quarter miles.
no a red ryder stings the squirrels; and just the rattle of BB's sends them running.
I have a picture with 21 squirrels in backyard at one time.
an owl decoy helps. BB's help.
Yep, I have a bb/pellet rifle I've popped the coons with a few times. They just give me a disgusted look and amble off.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#60 May 29, 2012
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I have a bb/pellet rifle I've popped the coons with a few times. They just give me a disgusted look and amble off.
practice catch & release

use a paintball gun.

PS: coonhide is 1/8" thick

try one of these
http://www.gamousa.com/family.aspx...

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#61 May 29, 2012
I really don't want to kill them,(the wife issue).
The last young coon I trapped, the wife released it because she said it was in the trap crying. LMAO
hmm

New York, NY

#62 May 29, 2012
?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#63 May 29, 2012
rowdy01 wrote:
I really don't want to kill them,(the wife issue).
The last young coon I trapped, the wife released it because she said it was in the trap crying. LMAO
I believe your wife! You wouldn't even stop to give the poor thing a tissue, meanie.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#64 May 29, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I believe your wife! You wouldn't even stop to give the poor thing a tissue, meanie.
They WILL bite the hand that feeds them and wipes their eyes :P
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#65 May 29, 2012
rowdy01 wrote:
I really don't want to kill them,(the wife issue).
The last young coon I trapped, the wife released it because she said it was in the trap crying. LMAO
I understand.

just be glad they are not bears.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#67 May 29, 2012
Spookneverdies wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs to meet my mother. When I was a kid our garden was 500a yards from the house of she saw a deer eating the sweet corn and shot it. I was out in the orchard bush hogging and she drove the tractor out to find me and to drag the damn thing to a brush pile for the buzzards. When I got around to moving the deer it was laying at the last outside row of corn and the only wound I coud find was blood from one ear. I cut the tenderloin out and feed the rest ro my turkey vultures and opussoms.
The old bat will still shoot any thing she sees near the fruit trees or garden.
Consider it as deer attractant, Spook. You'll never have to go far for meat. Believe it or not, my grandfather gave my mom the job of keeping the varmints out of the garden. Until they day she passed away, she was a better rifle shot than I was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To many kids dieing 22 min wondering 6
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 23 min Seriouslady 174
Enterovirus D68, Obama and Illegal Immigrants? 23 min They cannot kill ... 3
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 49 min Free Pizza 4 U 48
Palin: Brawl In The Family 55 min Duke for Mayor 7
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Jerry K 30,939
Homosexuals in Franklin County spreading Syphilis 2 hr Zoe Regen 15
ISIS recruiting women from America 4 hr BizzyBee 24
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) Sun wow 2,414
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••