Former Circleville Probation Officer Accused Of Misconduct

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 17, 2013
 
CIRCLEVILLE, Ohio - Two people are speaking out about allegations surrounding a former Circleville probation officer. The officer resigned amid a county investigation into inappropriate relationships with the family and friends of the prisoners he oversaw.

Jack Bloomfield said his good intentions turned to heartache when he turned his son into police after he says his son had stolen tools to support his heroin addiction.

"I'm the one who had him arrested. I done that to get him help," said Bloomfield.

But he said his son would get out of jail and get re-arrested for stealing.

Bloomfield blames his son's probation officer. He claims the probation officer knew his son failed drug tests, but let him out anyway.

"Now he's looking at 4 years in prison for his actions which had the probation officer done his job he could have locked him for being dirty but it never happened," said Bloomfield.

Bloomfield claims the probation officer offered a deal to his son's girlfriend to have sex. In exchange, he would would throw out dirty drug tests.

10TV is not naming the probation officer because criminal charges have not been filed. However, 10TV did obtain his personnel file and found the officer turned in his resignation November 7th after allegation of inappropriateness surfaced.

The city of Circleville is investigating those claims.

One woman, who asked not to be indentifed, said the same probation officer promised her sex in exchange for shorter jail terms for her boyfriends.

"After I wouldn't have sex with him, he was a lot harder on them," she said.

She hopes others will come forward.

"You can't abuse your power and make everybody life miserable. It's just not fair and I hope he gets what he deserves," she said.

The probation officer worked for the Circleville courts for nearly six year.

The county hired an investigative firm to look into the allegations.

Records show the probation officer agreed to speak to investigators if his statements would not be used in a criminal investigation against him.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 17, 2013
 
How much did the behavior of this idiot contribute to the drug problem and associated crimes in Circleville? Think he will go to prison? I feel bad for his family. Smell lawsuits?
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 17, 2013
 
Zoe Regen wrote:
How much did the behavior of this idiot contribute to the drug problem and associated crimes in Circleville? Think he will go to prison? I feel bad for his family. Smell lawsuits?
He would fit in perfect in Fairfield county
Prison might be in his future but the lawsuits would have a tough time.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 17, 2013
 
Zoe Regen wrote:
How much did the behavior of this idiot contribute to the drug problem and associated crimes in Circleville? Think he will go to prison? I feel bad for his family. Smell lawsuits?
What a shock! I'm shocked I'm tellin ya!/sarc
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

One woman, who asked not to be indentifed, said the same probation officer promised her sex in exchange for shorter jail terms for her boyfriends.

"After I wouldn't have sex with him, he was a lot harder on them," she said.
"Them"?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 17, 2013
 
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Them"?
Yep, you read it right!
One woman, who asked not to be indentifed, said the same probation officer promised her sex in exchange for shorter jail terms for her boyfriends.

"After I wouldn't have sex with him, he was a lot harder on them," she said.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you read it right!
One woman, who asked not to be indentifed, said the same probation officer promised her sex in exchange for shorter jail terms for her boyfriends.
"After I wouldn't have sex with him, he was a lot harder on them," she said.
And probably brothers too.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you read it right!
One woman, who asked not to be indentifed, said the same probation officer promised her sex in exchange for shorter jail terms for her boyfriends.
"After I wouldn't have sex with him, he was a lot harder on them," she said.
Is she Hot?
Anyway, she sure knows how to pick 'em. It must be a whoever has the bigger script this week relationship.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 17, 2013
 
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she Hot?
Anyway, she sure knows how to pick 'em. It must be a whoever has the bigger script this week relationship.
You bet, sidekick. All the Circleville babes are hot. LMAO

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet, sidekick. All the Circleville babes are hot. LMAO
Hey, I'm a Circleville Babe!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
He would fit in perfect in Fairfield county
Prison might be in his future but the lawsuits would have a tough time.
Could it be that he might have sent people in who should not have gone? Any case he was involved in, could be questioned? I believe his name is Jason Williams. I don't know much about him. I believe he is married.

Fairfield County corrupt like Pickaway? Good old boy network, depends on who you know?

We have a really great mayor in Circleville.

Ashville's mayor is an absolute idiot, an obese, stupid slob. I have heard lots of goodies on Ashville's Chief of Police, another obese creep!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm a Circleville Babe!
Well, yeah, but you're the rare rose in the bramble patch :)

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 17, 2013
 
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yeah, but you're the rare rose in the bramble patch :)
Thank you!
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that he might have sent people in who should not have gone? Any case he was involved in, could be questioned? I believe his name is Jason Williams. I don't know much about him. I believe he is married.
Fairfield County corrupt like Pickaway? Good old boy network, depends on who you know?
We have a really great mayor in Circleville.
Ashville's mayor is an absolute idiot, an obese, stupid slob. I have heard lots of goodies on Ashville's Chief of Police, another obese creep!
Corrupt.... the name shoukd be Faircorruptfield. And the ones not corrupt are so lazy and stupid if breathing was not an involuntary function they would suffocate.
Cville

Cupertino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

It is Jason Williams and I hope they find something to charge him with. I doubt they will but they should. His poor wife and daughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••