Posted in the Columbus Forum
"Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), four tiers of health insurance will be offered in the health insurance exchanges and throughout the individual and small group markets beginning in 2014. Under the minimum coverage plan, the “Bronze” plan, the insurance plan will pay for 60 percent of the costs of covered benefits on average while the individual enrolled will pay the remaining 40 percent in deductibles, copays and coinsurance. Individuals will have the option to purchase plans with more comprehensive coverage at higher premiums.
The study projects what deductibles and coinsurance would meet the requirements of a Bronze plan, presenting two alternatives: One with a deductible per individual of $4,375, with consumers paying 20% of their health care expenses once meeting the deductible. The other with a deductible of $3,475 and patient coinsurance of 40%. Under both plans, total patient out-of-pocket costs would be capped at $6,350, as required by the health reform law. Deductibles for families would be double these amounts."
Tell me when this thread is updated:
|gosnell guilty !!!!!!!||6 min||Reality Speaks||293|
|Mark Steyn: Secession is coming||17 min||Reality Speaks||266|
|Blacks work twice as hard||22 min||WISE AMERICAN||101|
|Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12)||23 min||Up yours||210|
|Serfdom for Obamazombies||36 min||UdintBuildThat||1|
|Speed limits outside Cleveland will hit 70 mph ...||1 hr||Clueless||1|
|Do You Blame Obama Today?||1 hr||Neutral Party||60|
|Dozens of Dead Children in OK; Here's What the ...||3 hr||GlitterSucks||123|
|Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12)||6 hr||Anon||436|
|Did the US use nuclear wepons in WWII?||6 hr||Che Rox and Rulz||91|
|ABC News--Oops, our bad||8 hr||Seriouslady||279|