Waffle House Customers Assaulted; Crime Stoppers Wants Tips

May 23, 2012 Full story: NBC4i.com 188

Central Ohio Crime Stoppers is requesting the public's assistance in identifying the suspects responsible for an assault on Columbus' South Side Central Ohio Crime Stoppers is requesting the public's assistance in identifying the suspects responsible for an apparent hate crime.

Full Story
Aunt Bee

Plain City, OH

#52 May 26, 2012
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew how to do it you wouldn't have ripped your moneymaker; sugarbritches
Now that's nasty Rainbow Kid. Bob is right. When you get older you will have to wear an adult diaper due to all the abuse from your unnatural intercourse.

Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, it is abomination."
sidekick

Chillicothe, OH

#54 May 26, 2012
In the video..It looked like the so called "skinhead" (as the media wanted to print) was about to leave, until twinkle toes jumped atop the booth and probably said something like.." I'm almost women, hear me roar. For pete's sake, eat your waffle and stop prancing around like the floor is on fire. Who is to say the gay guys didn't turn the stomach's on everyone in there?? They're some decent and respectful gays that don't exploit their choice in sexuality in public. I mean c'mon.. You fruits have your parades and clubs to play tag in.
The other guys that assaulted them should still be charged with something(Disorderly Con"Dyke"), but the footage is edited to make this some big riga-marow of a hate crime to get rants like this.
Nacho Vato

Cambridge, OH

#55 May 26, 2012
I'm surprised to even know that there are fruits that eat waffles. Since they always cry about watching their weight all the damn time.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#56 May 26, 2012
YOU VINNIE wrote:
Hate crime????
What a crock of BS perpetrated by politicians wanting to win elections by getting specific groups of people to vote for them.
Bashing a person in the face is already a crime regardless of skin color, religious affiliation, sexual preference, etc.
Then you should also be calling for religion to removed from the hate crime protections too. Why do I never hear of anyone doing that? It's only when gays are covered that people start bitching. How hypocritical!

Location hidden

#57 May 26, 2012
Vinnie: You say you are against religious affiliation being covered and maybe you are. Maybe you are one of the few truly against all hate crime laws but with most people they are only against hate crime laws when it protects gays. I'm sure there are racists out there that don't want blacks protected under that law either but I never hear of anyone complaining about religion being protected in any laws. Religion is a choice by the way. I have no problem with religion being protected but I think sexual orientation should be given the same consideration.
sidekick

Chillicothe, OH

#58 May 26, 2012
Nacho Vato wrote:
I'm surprised to even know that there are fruits that eat waffles. Since they always cry about watching their weight all the damn time.
All of the waffles have edible desires fruits take to. Heck...Some have nut's in them.

Location hidden

#59 May 26, 2012
Aunt Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's nasty Rainbow Kid. Bob is right. When you get older you will have to wear an adult diaper due to all the abuse from your unnatural intercourse.
Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, it is abomination."
This is bull!

Location hidden

#60 May 26, 2012
sidekick wrote:
In the video..It looked like the so called "skinhead" (as the media wanted to print) was about to leave, until twinkle toes jumped atop the booth and probably said something like.." I'm almost women, hear me roar. For pete's sake, eat your waffle and stop prancing around like the floor is on fire. Who is to say the gay guys didn't turn the stomach's on everyone in there?? They're some decent and respectful gays that don't exploit their choice in sexuality in public. I mean c'mon.. You fruits have your parades and clubs to play tag in.
The other guys that assaulted them should still be charged with something(Disorderly Con"Dyke"), but the footage is edited to make this some big riga-marow of a hate crime to get rants like this.
Do you choose to be straight? When did you make that choice? Not all gays are flamboyant. If somehow the victims were perceived to be gay by the alleged perpetrators I don't see how that justifies violence against the victims. If the violence occurred because of their sexual orientation it is a hate crime.
sidekick

Chillicothe, OH

#63 May 26, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you choose to be straight? When did you make that choice? Not all gays are flamboyant. If somehow the victims were perceived to be gay by the alleged perpetrators I don't see how that justifies violence against the victims. If the violence occurred because of their sexual orientation it is a hate crime.
I'll be straight with ya here..I never second guessed an option to choose, and as i said, they're gay people that i can respect, but don't have to agree with in their choice of sexuality. Anyhow, i was making some fun out of the issue, for one...Just because they happened to be gay and beat up, don't mean they didn't instigate the scenario.
sidekick

Chillicothe, OH

#64 May 26, 2012
Spookneverdies wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be what started the fight. The skinhead probably got charged for nuts and when he questioned the bill the queen stood up to off to lick his.
That's all we can do..is assume. As you can see, the guy was leaving when the editor's thought this is a good point to start the footage, give the story a lil twist to speculate. I don't buy it. I could see it pointing towards the suspects fault for sure if it was a bar or something, but a waffle house? Who knows??

Location hidden

#65 May 26, 2012
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be straight with ya here..I never second guessed an option to choose, and as i said, they're gay people that i can respect, but don't have to agree with in their choice of sexuality. Anyhow, i was making some fun out of the issue, for one...Just because they happened to be gay and beat up, don't mean they didn't instigate the scenario.
You don't know that they instigated it. Why are you so quick to assume guilt of the victims just because they are gay? You are biased. You would only respect gay people who were self-hating what would be the gay equivalent of an Uncle Tom. How do you know they instigated it? What do you know about this situation that the paper doesn't?

So you are saying at some point you could have like other men too but you just decided that you would like women? You mean you didn't always like women? You just made a conscious choice to? If everyone is born straight why would someone just wake up one day, decide not to have any desire for the opposite gender, and decide to spend the rest of their life liking the same gender? That makes no sense!
sidekick

Chillicothe, OH

#66 May 26, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that they instigated it. Why are you so quick to assume guilt of the victims just because they are gay? You are biased. You would only respect gay people who were self-hating what would be the gay equivalent of an Uncle Tom. How do you know they instigated it? What do you know about this situation that the paper doesn't?
So you are saying at some point you could have like other men too but you just decided that you would like women? You mean you didn't always like women? You just made a conscious choice to? If everyone is born straight why would someone just wake up one day, decide not to have any desire for the opposite gender, and decide to spend the rest of their life liking the same gender? That makes no sense!
What are you drinking? Do you read?
OK basic math.
Heterosexual+normal=Me and the other 90+% of the world.
Homosexual +freak+confusion= You and the other fruits on the earth.
Oliver Twist

Lewis Center, OH

#67 May 26, 2012
Aunt Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good point Aunt Bee. The re@@@tum is not a vag@@@ina, but don't tell that to Rainbow Kid or Equality Boy. Someday they will wake up infested with aids and wearing adult diapers and realize you were right.
1EnzyteBob

Columbus, OH

#68 May 26, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
That makes no sense!
Here's something that makes sense: A freak with a government sodomy license is still a freak.

Here's something else that makes sense: You have a one in five chance of getting HIV when someone sticks his sch||| long|||- up your p00||| per.
1EnzyteBob

Columbus, OH

#69 May 26, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good point Aunt Bee. The re@@@tum is not a vag@@@ina, but don't tell that to Rainbow Kid or Equality Boy. Someday they will wake up infested with aids and wearing adult diapers and realize you were right.
What was it Borat called it? I think he called it his "back pu||| ssy".
What Ever

Edgewood, TX

#73 May 26, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you hate homosexuals? Are you a Christian? Do you love God? Do you love all sinners? Do you have mercy and compassion for homosexuals?
Boo Hoo, I am gay so I need speical treatment, Short answer NO!!!!

Grow some ovaries and stop crying....
WiseAmerican

Bedford, OH

#74 May 26, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
That lifestyle choice led to AIDS is caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which originated in non-human primates in Sub-Saharan Africa and was transferred to humans during the late 19th or early 20th century. Sex with the infected monkeys caused the virus which has killed so many of these poor depraved people.
So, are you saying that gay white males had sex with simians which carry HIV? How did HIV travel around the world so fast if it came from gay white men? What about the farmers who poked their sheep?
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#77 May 26, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Which simians are you referring to? The monkeys from the African jungle or our home grown apes in the hood? HIV might have been contracted from either.
They say that about 60% of gays say they were born that way and the other 40% were 'sucked' into it. Which group do you belong to sissy boy?
WiseAmerican

Bedford, OH

#79 May 26, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Which simians are you referring to? The monkeys from the African jungle or our home grown apes in the hood? HIV might have been contracted from either.
There's a guy named Frank N. Furter waiting for you at Main & Yearling.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#80 May 27, 2012
Waffle House Customers Assaulted; Crime Stoppers Wants Tips

DID THEY GET A DESCRIPTION OF THE NEGRO THAT DID THIS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min xxxrayted 31,497
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 46 min Neutral Party 3,562
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 5 hr Old Timer 960
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 7 hr d pantz 90
Marion Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Taking Sh... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 7 hr -The-Artist- 57
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 7 hr They cannot kill ... 317
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 14 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance