2 Stabbed During Fight In East Columbus | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS

A woman and a teenager were hospitalized late Tuesday night after they were stabbed during a fight on the city's east side.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of81
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
michael b coleman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

sheeeeeeeeeit
lmao

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

That's Exactly What They Get ! If Y'all Knew Them y'all Would Feel The Same One ! They Think They Can Bully & itimidate Everyone ! They Always Jumping Somebody & Yes iAm One Of Those People ! But Please Believe This Ain't Gonna Stop Them Cause After They Heal Up They Fat Asses Gonna Be Right Back At it ! But Like iSaid That's What They Get & iDont Feel Sorry At All .
john

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

The sisters were jus showin some love. Nex thing youse no dey gonna be gang bangin. What is dey fo.

At least that is what I heard at school today. God it makes you wonder how hard it is to get into college these days
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

thats it!!!..we are sick of it!!!...lets outlaw all knifes...they are dangerous and cause all kind of mayham....butter knifes are just the beginning...then they graduate to steak knifes...its horrible...stop it while we can
I Carry

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Ban knifes!!!! its for the children!!!!!
Start

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

No Name wrote:
You all need to learner you history and find out the thruth. White people cause so many problems in this world. Because they always have to be in control. They are bad people all over the world it does not have a color. I'm sure if you check your family history you will find someone with problems. Plus you all need to watch what you said about people because it may just happen in you household.
A good place for you to start would you in YOUR OWN MIRROR! But I'll help you out just this time. First, it's not learner you.... it's learn your. Thruth? Try Truth.
They are bad people? Try, there are bad people. Need to watch what you said? How about need to watch what you say?

Just sayin' is all.
OHIO Guy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

It's a sad day when the thugs are so broke that they can't afford guns?
And where are all the programs for "Free Guns to Thugs" hell we pay everything else for these people (Yes I said these people) why not buy them guns and let them pick up more bullets with their WIC order???
trish

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

sorry about you alls luck, the majority are black that couse trouble idiots it's the idiots of your kind that make a bad name for yas
Oh Geez

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

I was hoping to find some more info on this story by reading the comments. Unfortunately, all I see is off topic hate. Is this really what posters are like in person or is this just what people act like while under protection of the computer? Maybe what is wrong with our society is all the hate and judgement. Maybe we could be a better society if we had less judgement and more compassion and understanding. Just a thought...

I hope the women injured are ok and can go to live a productive life. If they we involved in something shady, I hope they turn to a better lifestyle and have the support of a loving family.
Good Lord

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

trish wrote:
sorry about you alls luck, the majority are black that couse trouble idiots it's the idiots of your kind that make a bad name for yas
I sure hope you aren't Caucasian speaking like that. If so, you make us look like the idiots. Couse is spelled CAUSE. And what the heck is 'for yas'

Please revisit your 'COUNTRY grammar' and spelling before you post idiotic remarks on here calling out one race over another.
John

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Somebody needs to teach these girls how to use a knife. You stick them in the ear honey. They just go limp in your arms. No sound is made they are just dead. Or at least that's what the Marines taught us
nfl410

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Hurry Mayor Coleman, get those cameras up in the Ghetto, I`m sure they will stop all the Ghetto violence. What a waste of money.
White Man

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

No Name wrote:
You all need to learner you history and find out the thruth. White people cause so many problems in this world. Because they always have to be in control. They are bad people all over the world it does not have a color. I'm sure if you check your family history you will find someone with problems. Plus you all need to watch what you said about people because it may just happen in you household.
Yes you are exactly right. This area of town was much worse when it was pre-dominately white. Columbus as a whole was a crime ridden, cess pool with abandoned houses, shootings, and decreased property value. I for one am so happy the blacks came into Columbus and once again made it a safe place to call home. IDIOT!
White Man

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

John wrote:
Somebody needs to teach these girls how to use a knife. You stick them in the ear honey. They just go limp in your arms. No sound is made they are just dead. Or at least that's what the Marines taught us
Insertion between C4 and C5 is equally quick and quiet. A slight twist finishes them nicely. They also don't flop around on you as much.

“Cultural Futurist”

Since: Aug 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

What? W.tF? A Stabbing on the East Side? A total shocker to me!
tired

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

jobby wrote:
this good neighborhood over there, the jobby just wonder if these some of them popcorn negros rustlen up trouble, man used ta be a good colored family keep these baggy pants ding wong holden fools at home and pan fry there goats smellen behinds so hot you cook chickens on those bad boys. now days they runnen the streets while there hoo chie mamma be down on the corner smoken crack cane up with the food stamp money, only way to stop these hood rats from runnen wild is ta put um on some farm down mississippi way picken cotton and warmen tail up with a belt. this comen from one ole school black man who want things right. what these fools, man i tell ya i pimp slap these jokers into the next time zone.
I don't understand what you are saying.

Since: Jun 10

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Good old fashioned stabbing, that's something we don't see much of anymore.
Moe

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Get real wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I made the mistake and went to Krogers on the 1st. It just p-i-s-s-e-s me off to see the parasites coming out of the grocery store with full carts of free food, talking on their free cell phones and putting in their groceries in a nice car that is parked with a handicap tag.
The parasites are much smarter than we give them credit. How can we sign up for this program.
You think that's bad you should have seen the bottom feeders at the Ohio State Fair driving around in their private golf carts staring at the Elephant Ear booth.
John

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Hoagy wrote:
Good old fashioned stabbing, that's something we don't see much of anymore.
Their buddy Antonio was robbing the check cashing place and used all the bullets trying to get past the glass. The Brothers and sista's is getting really dumb now. Just fill the Shoe with them and let them kill each other off
Barney

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

No Name wrote:
You need to learner how to spell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of81
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada Rancher a Patriot?? 39 min Buckeye at birth 89
When will Obama be Arrested???? 53 min tranpsosition 14
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 319
What's your favorite lager beer? 2 hr rowdy01 13
Man Pleads Guilty To Breaking Into Chillicothe ... 4 hr Reality Speaks 1
Hillary's fate? 4 hr Reality Speaks 23
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Duke for Mayor 25,366
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 16 hr Agreed 2,006
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••