obama's parasites strike again

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey now

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Typical obama parasites in Chicago have 'got obama's back' in the aggravated crimes catagory.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/06/13/survei...

If I had to hazard a guess I'd say that these filthy obama supporters are upset that stingy whitey didn't classify every bruhthuh as a Pigford farmer
hey now

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 13, 2012
Spookneverdies wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops are so damn dumb it is easy to track an IPhone. This also shows the needed for everyone to be well armed and shoot vermin on sight.
Yep. The vermin needs 158 gr. JHP at 1,110 ft/sec into the face. Word would spread.
Life is Good

Lewis Center, OH

#4 Jun 14, 2012
hey now wrote:
Typical obama parasites in Chicago have 'got obama's back' in the aggravated crimes catagory.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/06/13/survei...
If I had to hazard a guess I'd say that these filthy obama supporters are upset that stingy whitey didn't classify every bruhthuh as a Pigford farmer
Well looky here, it must of been a republican who started this forum!

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Life is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Well looky here, it must of been a republican who started this forum!
You people said dissent was the highest form of patriotism when Bush was president.
PennyLM

Seattle, WA

#6 Jun 14, 2012
Is Obama the only president who wants the felon votes? I think so.
ryzing4U

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 15, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>You people said dissent was the highest form of patriotism when Bush was president.
They forgot. LOL
Life is Good

Lewis Center, OH

#8 Jun 17, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>You people said dissent was the highest form of patriotism when Bush was president.
You people? LOL You republicans...

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#9 Jun 17, 2012
Life is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
You people? LOL You republicans...
Did Hillary Clinton and Democrats say it or not?
Tell the truth.
Life is Good

Lewis Center, OH

#10 Jun 18, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Did Hillary Clinton and Democrats say it or not?
Tell the truth.
I don't answer to you!

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#11 Jun 18, 2012
Life is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't answer to you!
In other words, you've been caught. And you're too much of a p#ssy to admit it.
Life is Good

Lewis Center, OH

#12 Jun 18, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you've been caught. And you're too much of a p#ssy to admit it.
YOU also don't put words into my mouth!

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#13 Jun 18, 2012
Life is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU also don't put words into my mouth!
I didn't have to. Your posts are evidence of your idiocy.
uhhh ohhhh

Columbus, OH

#14 Jun 18, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you've been caught. And you're too much of a p#ssy to admit it.
Looks that way!
Life is Good

Lewis Center, OH

#15 Jun 19, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't have to. Your posts are evidence of your idiocy.
You can't fix stupid!
Life is Good

Lewis Center, OH

#16 Jun 19, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't have to. Your posts are evidence of your idiocy.
Here's your sign....

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#17 Jun 19, 2012
Life is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't fix stupid!
Thank you for admitting your shortcomings.
Life is Good

Lewis Center, OH

#18 Jun 20, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for admitting your shortcomings.
Nope, thank you for Your shortcommings!
Life is Good

Lewis Center, OH

#19 Jun 20, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for admitting your shortcomings.
I DIDN'T ADMIT ANYTHING! It's You trying to put words in my mouth, sorry, but it ain't gonna happen!

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#20 Jun 20, 2012
Life is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
I DIDN'T ADMIT ANYTHING! It's You trying to put words in my mouth, sorry, but it ain't gonna happen!
You did it to yourself, girly. Already happened. You step in your own sh!t every time you post here.
You are good for comic value, though.
Life is Good

Lewis Center, OH

#21 Jun 20, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>You did it to yourself, girly. Already happened. You step in your own sh!t every time you post here.
You are good for comic value, though.
So, are you riding on Kramers coattails?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 16 min Male 79
BLACK lives MATTER 24 min Neutral Party 47
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 33 min Neutral Party 4,824
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 59 min Reality Speaks 301
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 1 hr White cop 340
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 1 hr White cop 7
Censoring Male. 1 hr White cop 31
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 6 hr Big Papa Tea 40
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:01 am PST

NFL 9:01AM
Browns place safety Tashaun Gipson on injured reserve
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NBC Sports10:00 AM
Browns put Tashaun Gipson on IR
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings